Change font size   Print view

The Big ONE

This board is for announcing meetings and events (i.e. Surfrider meetings, surf club events, beach clean-ups, surf contests, etc). Registration is required.

Moderators: Tex, Spider

Re: The Big ONE

Postby Tex » Fri Jul 21, 2023 9:35 am

40's were crazy, basically raising the boys that decade and hitting rock bottom with the booze. Made some mistakes, learned a ton, set up nice for the 50's....loving this decade so far. Strangely easier from a mental perspective because I know some shite now and from a physical perspective easier because Im not carrying beer weight around plus the MMA training.
Tex
boogie boarders run ME over!

Postby Major Lazer » Tue Aug 06, 2024 8:30 pm

Miss the 30s especially pre kids. 40 weren't bad either. Still tripping on the 50s. Hard to believe how quick time flys.
Routine is a vampire. Manu Chao-
Major Lazer
neoprene queen

Postby Tex » Fri Aug 30, 2024 9:15 pm

I feel like my 50's kind of gave me some mental super powers...certainly do not feel the need to prove anything to anyone anymore, been working in the same industry for the past 20 years so getting pretty efficient with my time- getting shite done faster with less effort....helping mentor the next gen of young professionals in the energy sector, I assume I will work for them one day....my lady and I celebrated 25 years of marriage this year, my boys are figuring life out, all in all, could not have imagined my 50's being this easy.
Tex
boogie boarders run ME over!

Previous

Return to Event Announcements