Change font size   Print view

Surfing will never capture this

Most people put away childish things as they mature. However, if you insist on engaging in this inherently dangerous pasttime please confine your posts here...so I don't have to waste time reading them. Registration is required.

Surfing will never capture this

Postby Howly Wolf » Fri Apr 12, 2019 10:57 am

How can you deny?

http://www.thrashermagazine.com/article ... abs-video/

Don't get me wrong, surfing's the source, but skating saved my life. It's why I'll bleed for my stoke and freeze for my waves. It's why maniac days are my kind of days. It's why that kinder, gentler surfing just doesn't appeal to me and why I don't fit in at the fancy-lad bonfire. Skateboarding, man... Made more friends in the street than I ever will at Short Sands.

The above indy cut is my kind of skating-- tore up from the floor up. What would you expect from Phelper's last ride? He knew he was on his way out and props to him for making this his last hellride.

On that note, the dead are rising at Devil's Lake:

http://www.thrashermagazine.com/article ... ide-rally/

So there.
howl can be?
Howly Wolf
baitfish expert

Re: Surfing will never capture this

Postby Howly Wolf » Fri Apr 12, 2019 11:10 am

Just booked a campsite; still some availability at the Lake-- got a $21 discount because one of those days is state park day or something. Get on it.
howl can be?
Howly Wolf
baitfish expert

Postby Spent » Sat Apr 13, 2019 9:40 am

I don't usually attend these types of things but I'll be there to try and get some photos. Hoping to crash at Pragression's pad in Newport. Should be surfing in between the skate hype.
First Gay Marriage, then legal weed and now a goddamn skatepark in PC.
Spent
huntington hop wave killer

Postby Howly Wolf » Sun Apr 14, 2019 10:26 am

Five generations of legends converging on LC to throw down for the departed. How can you deny?

Didn’t even read the entire roster before committing. Registered Gonz, Cardiel, BA, Jaws, Pilz, Milton, Pedro, and Zion at first glance and then blacked out. Surf trip with an absolutely insane level of skate on tap? Survey say, AMPED UP!
howl can be?
Howly Wolf
baitfish expert

Return to Skateboarding without a condom