Change font size   Print view

Surboard for sale

Have stuff to buy, sell or trade? Found or lost something? Create a new topic for each "ad" and please be specific in your Subject Head.

Moderator: Gazsurf

Surboard for sale

Postby Major Lazer » Tue Feb 05, 2019 12:13 pm

Know most of the 4 or 5 people here are pretty set with boards, but if know anyone..... https://portland.craigslist.org/mlt/spo/d/portlandog-channel-islands-shortboard/6810347339.html
Major Lazer is blasting you!
Major Lazer
surfing improved my love life

Re: Surboard for sale

Postby Howly Wolf » Wed Feb 06, 2019 6:19 pm

Good ad, solid board, and fair price-- hope your OG Merrick finds a good home right quick.

FWIW, I do a fair amount of Craigslist lurking, so I was surprised I hadn't seen your post yet. It comes up immediately under keyword "shortboard" but seems to be nonexistent under keyword "surfboard". I don't know if that's specific to the post's title or what the algorithm is doing, but in the event of lackluster responses, that may be part of the issue.
howl can be?
Howly Wolf
the surfing sahib

Re: Surboard for sale

Postby Major Lazer » Thu Feb 07, 2019 8:52 pm

Thanks for checking it out..... strange cause I had a bunch of tags in there: surfboard, surfboard, etc. Search must be based of off title stings now?

Oh well sold to a frother who's been scoring last few days, felt under gunned, and back out for more mannana. Sad to let that one go have had some amazing waves and barrels on that board from point to Mex. Just dont surf enough good waves these days to warrent more than one step up esp with less flexibility to get the weekday windows.

Mods go ahead and delete. Gracias.
Major Lazer is blasting you!
Major Lazer
surfing improved my love life

Return to Stuff for Sale / Lost & Found