Change font size   Print view

Swaylocks---------General Discussion----------Gulf

Open to mostly benign surf topics. Like: "Gosh! I had fun on my softtop the other day". Registration is required.

Moderators: wanty, Tex

Re: Swaylocks---------General Discussion----------Gulf

Postby McDing » Tue May 04, 2010 9:00 pm

I've always appreciated your sarcasm Doc. I know what you mean about the apathy as well. There were steps take after the Exxon Valdez that should have put the US in a better position to deal with an eventual disaster such as this, but none of them were followed thru on. A contingency plan was approved in 1994, but obviously nothing ever came of it. After the dust and fallout settles on this one, I'm sure the powers that be will fall back into the same old apathy.
McDing
Am I addicted to this?

Re: Swaylocks---------General Discussion----------Gulf

Postby RockyVonTone » Tue May 04, 2010 9:39 pm

Forums on forums about forums and oils spills. I refuse to read that thing. However, I am a little confused because I thought Earth First put-on tree sits. I thought ELF was in charge of blowing shiz up.
Anyway, I hope BP gets that catastrophe cleaned up asap, and I wish Obama would quit being such a moderate republican about this BS. I bet those new wind turbines in Cape Cod don't cause quite as much damage when they fall.
yeah, i emailed kulongoski last night after drunkenly ranting to myself in the shower.

Doc, I am motivated..for now

bring out the guns for this weekend, girls, swell's looking legit
RockyVonTone
secret spots are my forte

Previous

Return to Forum For People Who Think They Surf