Change font size   Print view

Kai goes surfing in 'Frisco!

Open to mostly benign surf topics. Like: "Gosh! I had fun on my softtop the other day". Registration is required.

Moderators: wanty, Tex

Kai goes surfing in 'Frisco!

Postby smithgrind » Thu May 09, 2013 3:49 pm

Righteous, home free, hitchhiker, internet hero "Kai" gets a free ride to surf in SF.

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/83188419/
smithgrind
greystoke

Re: Kai goes surfing in 'Frisco!

Postby wanty » Mon May 13, 2013 8:18 pm

:D :D :D
wanty
Site Admin

Postby Wilbur Kookmeyer » Wed May 15, 2013 8:59 pm

I like the last beating he takes. you can hear the board get slapped.
Your electric car runs on coal. Think about it....
Wilbur Kookmeyer
full of bull kelp.

Postby smithgrind » Thu May 16, 2013 10:48 am

I like the clueless drop in/bail at Fort Point, Minnie mal bic, and surf shop bro downs...
smithgrind
greystoke

Postby bluesilver » Thu May 16, 2013 3:19 pm

You just cannot write this stuff... new on MSN:
http://www.nbcnews.com/id/51906567

"Hatchet-Wielding Hitchhiker" Wanted in NJ Killing

Authorities investigating the killing of a New Jersey lawyer have issued a murder warrant for an internet celebrity known as "Kai the Hatchet-Wielding Hitchhiker," a nickname he got because used a hatchet to subdue a man who ran over a California utility worker.

Union County officials say the suspect, also known as Caleb Lawrence McGillvary, 24, who has appeared on "Jimmy Kimmel Live," was last seen at a rail station in the Haddonfield, N.J. area and may have cut his hair to try to change his appearance.

Officials believe he killed Joseph Galfy, who was found in his Clark, N.J. home on Monday, dead of blunt force trauma. Prosecutors say Galfy met McGillvary in Times Square Saturday night, and brought him back to his house to spend the night.

They say they believe the two men had a sexual encounter.

Authorities said McGillvary pondered on his Facebook page Tuesday the idea of waking up in a stranger's house with a groggy head and injuries, and the realization of being drugged and raped. "What would you do?" he wrote, according to officials.

McGillvary gained notoriety earlier this year when he was hitchhiking with a man who allegedly attempted to run over a utility worker.

According to the Fresno Bee, McGillvary pulled a hatchet out of his backpack and struck the driver in the head after the dispute, and others held the man until police arrived.

McGillvary describes himself as "homefree," rather than "homeless," and said on Kimmel that he steals from Wal-Mart, Target and Safeway and gives away the loot.

--Pat Battle contributed to this report
When you know, you know; you know?
bluesilver
roach coach devotee

Postby smithgrind » Thu May 16, 2013 9:49 pm

yeah, i saw this today as well. What a wild, wonderful, and incredible world we live in...
smithgrind
greystoke

Return to Forum For People Who Think They Surf