Change font size   Print view

Nov Surf Report

Open to mostly benign surf topics. Like: "Gosh! I had fun on my softtop the other day". Registration is required.

Moderators: wanty, Tex

Re: Nov Surf Report

Postby Spent » Sat Dec 02, 2017 3:10 pm

pra_ggresion wrote:I could talk incessantly all day every day about nothing else, so no prob. Can't really tell why things were different on two days with all things being equal. One can never visit the same river twice and one will never encounter the same wave twice either. Could have been any combination of swell direction, height, tide, wind, current, lay lines due to Mercury in retrograde, etc. The idea is to begin a mental database and start checking spots to see what their doing even if they aren't surfable. Even if it means pissing off your friends and loved ones to the point that you have to ditch them altogether. Cause if you think about it, how great can they actually be if they don't mesh with surfing? One strategy is have your family picnics at that the one place you want to figure out so you can watch what it does through an entire tidal cycle. Every one gets to have a sandwich with an awesome view and no divorce! Win win.

Nonsense. Its all about what color glass you wear.
First Gay Marriage, then legal weed and now a goddamn skatepark in PC.
Spent
huntington hop wave killer

Previous

Return to Forum For People Who Think They Surf