Change font size   Print view

Wetsuit thread

Open to mostly benign surf topics. Like: "Gosh! I had fun on my softtop the other day". Registration is required.

Moderators: wanty, Gazsurf

Re: Wetsuit thread

Postby Howly Wolf » Mon Dec 02, 2019 7:46 pm

I hope you have better luck with XCEL gloves than I did. Had several pairs and didnā€™t find the price to durability worth it. Trying the technobutter 3mm right now and like them so far. Seasonā€™s young thoā€” hopefully theyā€™ll stand the test of time.

Ponied is for some Hotline booties and took them for a test spin this morning. Solid. Really like the fit and feel; was surprised by how light they are considering their rep as a ā€¯ work bootā€¯ for the waves.
howl can be?
Howly Wolf
I've got Daddy issues

Re: Wetsuit thread

Postby Major Lazer » Tue Dec 03, 2019 9:54 am

Ha yeah we will see. Haven't had a pair in years, but the upside was a new life as cycle commuting gloves on wet days. Should prob go with 3 mil as the thin ones tend to fall apart, but I've gotten by for many years with the 1.5's. Woulda liked to try a pair of Hyperflex cause the East Coast guys wear gloves a lot more than we have to. Next time I guess....... Your stoked on the new boots!
SQL ERROR [ mysql4 ]
Table './oregonsurf_com_-_forum/phpbbforum_sessions' is marked as crashed and should be repaired [145]
An sql error occurred while fetching this page. Please contact an administrator if this problem persists.
Major Lazer
coffee WAS my drug of choice

Previous

Return to Forum For People Who Think They Surf