Change font size   Print view

Boards and Brews

Open to mostly benign surf topics. Like: "Gosh! I had fun on my softtop the other day". Registration is required.

Moderators: wanty, Tex

Re: Boards and Brews

Postby smithgrind » Thu May 10, 2018 10:42 am

Spent wrote:Im hitting the road with Nasty and UpNorth Martin later this month but doubt I'll talk to them about boards or brews.

I wonder what you guys will talk about. 4 or 5 days of silence is kinda pushing it in close quarters.
smithgrind
greystoke

Postby smithgrind » Thu May 10, 2018 10:45 am

Major Lazer wrote:Well I hope you will bring up the topic to 2 owners of establishments in gentrified areas serve mostly if not all white people.

You should tag along, Dubs. Sounds like there would be lots to chat about.
smithgrind
greystoke

Postby Major Lazer » Thu May 10, 2018 11:12 am

Haha wish I had that amount of time on my hands.
Routine is a vampire. Manu Chao-
Major Lazer
neoprene queen

Postby Spent » Thu May 10, 2018 1:09 pm

Major Lazer wrote:Well I hope you will bring up the topic to 2 owners of establishments in gentrified areas serve mostly if not all white people.

After I talk to the young white families who moved into the hood solidifying said gentrification process, sure.

No shits given. #MAGA You get what you work for. Poor people are poor bc they don't want to work...
First Gay Marriage, then legal weed and now a goddamn skatepark in PC.
Spent
huntington hop wave killer

Postby Major Lazer » Fri May 11, 2018 10:56 am

Portland is a fuk train these days. Just the whole whining about the changing of the mascot at Franklin thing is enough to drive someone crazy. People get a brand new super nice school and their complaining about a stupid mascot. Jeeze who has that kind of time on their hands. Moving to Tillamook.
Major Lazer
neoprene queen

Postby pra_ggresion » Sat May 12, 2018 2:39 pm

Major Lazer wrote:Portland is a fuk train these days. Just the whole whining about the changing of the mascot at Franklin thing is enough to drive someone crazy. People get a brand new super nice school and their complaining about a stupid mascot. Jeeze who has that kind of time on their hands. Moving to Tillamook.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8L4NJxtveow
More than one gas station now; gentrified ): Marijuana growing hippies may have been booted by the Degaarde crowd also.
Potato salad or die!
pra_ggresion
I post better than I surf

Postby Major Lazer » Tue May 15, 2018 7:44 am

Ha that's a good one. Thinking in the hills between the Mook and Oside. Eyeing a couple small pieces of raw land. MJ market is flooded. Hemp seems to be where it is at at the moment, but I was thinking organic veggies and Xmas trees. I know keep on dreaming right. Would love to pull the rip cord.

EDIT: interviewed for pretty good job last week based out of the Mook. Found out today I didn't get it. Bummed.
Major Lazer
neoprene queen

Previous

Return to Forum For People Who Think They Surf