Change font size   Print view

Croptober

Open to mostly benign surf topics. Like: "Gosh! I had fun on my softtop the other day". Registration is required.

Moderators: wanty, Tex

Re: Croptober

Postby Tex » Mon Oct 29, 2018 2:48 pm

Y'all are killin it!! LOVE, LOVE LOVE the reports. All offers are due on my house tomorrow night. Agent just told me he is recommending anyone interested to come with highest and best price. So a nice reward for my wife who had the vision to get this place ready for the market. I am dreaming about my new sprinter van and some custom beds and a board rack. Hoping to fill in some reports for November!
Tex
switch stance....... not swish hitter!

Postby X-squid » Tue Oct 30, 2018 1:03 pm

Glad you all are keeping this place alive. Haven't surfed much the last couple of months. Coaching baseball and doing the same crap Tex is doing but not selling (just taking care of long-overdue home projects.) I'm back after it for the remainder of fall and winter soon - be slumming at my LC digs on and off starting next weekend until Spring.

Tex - you leaving PDX?
Just another baka gaijin
X-squid
Ten barrel mullet

Postby Tex » Wed Oct 31, 2018 8:36 pm

Hey X---- no, I am locked in PDX for the next 6 years at least. I have my eye on Gig Harbor, little smaller, not too far from some sweet little spots up north. Gotta get the kids out of highschool first. But I am completely over this town.
Tex
switch stance....... not swish hitter!

Postby X-squid » Thu Nov 01, 2018 8:13 am

Yeah I'm in the same boat - I've probably got 10 years though and a lot depends on what my kids end up doing. Missus just wants to live somewhere "warm". Gives me a lot of options at least.
Just another baka gaijin
X-squid
Ten barrel mullet

Postby Major Lazer » Sun Nov 04, 2018 9:31 am

Resigned from a job I've had for 13 years downtown last week. My days here may be coming to end in the near future. Sure I'll miss it, change is always a little hard, but looking forward to potentially shaving 20-40 minutes and the stop and go traffic off the drive to the coast making it about an hour.
Routine is a vampire. Manu Chao-
Major Lazer
neoprene queen

Postby Howly Wolf » Sun Nov 04, 2018 4:27 pm

You finally moving to Core Valley, Major? Big ups, man-- takes a lot to break the cycle!
howl can be?
Howly Wolf
baitfish expert

Postby Major Lazer » Sun Nov 04, 2018 9:52 pm

Wish I woulda pulled the rip cord for that rare opportunity but no.... just had to get out of my curent routine. Haven't had to many choices untill recently, the market is ripe right now for whatever reason. Could end downtown again, but likely the silicon forest for better or worse. Time will tell.....
Routine is a vampire. Manu Chao-
Major Lazer
neoprene queen

Previous

Return to Forum For People Who Think They Surf