Change font size   Print view

F*ckn Meat Pies Vs F*ckin Pasties

Open to mostly benign surf topics. Like: "Gosh! I had fun on my softtop the other day". Registration is required.

Moderators: wanty, Tex

F*ckn Meat Pies Vs F*ckin Pasties

Postby Hey Kunce! » Wed Jul 19, 2023 1:46 pm

Where'd u kunce get your f8ckin lunch?

There's that one cart in Astoria. Kunce are pretty dialed in I reckon. All right Cornish Pasty and then some fuckd fillings that make no f*ckin sense? But I go out of me F*cking way to get a pasty from them, kunce.

F*cking portland has Pacific Pie CO and that F*cking Cerveza bar. Kunce still do F*ckin pasties? idfckinK

maybe I'll open a f*ckin meat pie truck in f*ckin tillamook, eh kunce? like a hungry f*ckin tin miner, no f*ckin cutlery required eh?

Anyway, tell me about your f*ckin post surf lunch ya kunce.
See you next Tuesday?
Hey Kunce!
stinkbug stance? I walk this way!

Re: F*ckn Meat Pies Vs F*ckin Pasties

Postby Major Lazer » Wed Jul 19, 2023 6:25 pm

Always pack my own food. Coast has shitt overpriced food and eating out is above my pay grade for the most part. That said, LC has the best options, but none of ya kuntz surf there and I don't recommend it. Occasionally I'll hit subpar taqueria in Seaside or La Provincia tacos in Tilly if I didn't have time to pack lunch, but mostly take Air Museum bypass around that shite hole. Been ages since I've been to Astoria. No surf there, why bother driving any more than I need to. If I'm gonna spend my hard earned money, can walk to plenty of good joints in my hood, and best Mexi food around at Mole Mole cart next to Baerlic whos got some tasty beers on tap. Hit me up kuntz if ya up this way.
Routine is a vampire. Manu Chao-
Major Lazer
neoprene queen

Postby Tex » Thu Jul 20, 2023 7:38 am

there is a little mini mart in CB I roll by and grab a can of black rifle coffee and a box of dots to power the drive home....there is a fresh little breakfast spot in Manzanita called the Yolk, damn good eats.
Tex
switch stance....... not swish hitter!

Postby Major Lazer » Mon Jul 24, 2023 8:49 am

Never been. Mostly try to avoid that touristia strip. But better than Wandas thou? Haven't been there in ages. Apparently they remodeled? Breakfast out is always a bit of a shamn IMO, unless its pretty unique. Mark up on simple things like eggs, potatoes, and flap jacks is almost never justified especially these days with Bidens inflation.
Routine is a vampire. Manu Chao-
Major Lazer
neoprene queen

Return to Forum For People Who Think They Surf