Change font size   Print view

ladies wetsuits

If you've had an especially good (or bad!) experience with a surf product or service (i.e. surfboard, wetsuit, surf camp, shaper, video, etc), share your opinion with the rest of us. Nobody really cares, but knock yourself out. Registration is required.

Moderators: wanty, nm

ladies wetsuits

Postby escondido_vida » Thu Dec 03, 2009 11:02 am

the 6/5 phoenixx wetsuit from hotline is the best wetsuit I have owned yet, very very warm, perfect for the fall and winter, just thought I would pass this on
http://www.hotlineonline.com/Merchant2/merchant.mv?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=WH6591&Category_Code=specials&Store_Code=dhooker
escondido_vida
Am I addicted to this?

Postby holddown » Thu Dec 03, 2009 6:55 pm

My 5/4 Phoenixx is warm, too, but the durability isn't what I expect from Hotline. I bought mine in April and it's been back to the factory for repairs twice already.

(My suit is not a ladies, btw)
holddown
straight.......like a boomerang

Postby escondido_vida » Fri Dec 04, 2009 9:55 am

That is too bad. I have only had mine since septemeber but it is holding up really well, so far. The seams are all really well made compared to the exell and oneill suits I have had previously. This is the first Hotline wetsuit I have owned so I cant compare it to other hotline wetsuits.

But mainly I just like it becuase I can stay in the water much longer now and barely get cold compared to shivering uncontrollably and basically spasing out just to stay warm. I hope the wetsuit holds up cuz I am small and I need the extra warmth as the winter approaches.
escondido_vida
Am I addicted to this?

Postby Lil' Snowy Plover » Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:43 am

"I once had a fishing pole that was not because of a corporation...Gosh I miss that pole."

Doc
Lil' Snowy Plover
cross stepping..... stumble bum

Postby nm » Wed Dec 09, 2009 3:06 pm

awesome.....the 80's are officially back

someone forgot to hand that chic a can of diet pepsi....so she could slip into something irresistible.... :roll:
nm
somebody call my lawyer

Postby speelyei » Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:50 pm

women's wetsuits:
gloss black, with knee high stilletto lace up booties. Ahh yes. I'd sport it myself, if it looked as good.
speelyei
boogie boarders run ME over!

Location: Arizona... but I am still an absentee owner on the Coast!

Postby escondido_vida » Sun Dec 13, 2009 1:35 pm

I'm just glad it comes in size xxxl, too bad they didn't have a model for that size
escondido_vida
Am I addicted to this?

Return to Consumer Reports (Boring)