Change font size   Print view

Post Your Trip Pics

Going on a surf trip? Just been on a trip? Need a travel buddy? Use this board to ask for travel advice, share stories...anything related to surf travel. Please remember, if you scored no one cares. If things went terribly wrong, this is far more interesting. Registration is required.

Moderators: wanty, brdsurf

Postby redliner » Wed Mar 15, 2006 5:53 pm

was @ the cove on Mon. Decent.
It always gets good after everyone leaves.
redliner
neoprene queen

Postby gills » Wed Apr 05, 2006 5:49 pm

red, seaside or westport?
gills

Postby redliner » Thu Apr 06, 2006 9:26 am

Seaside- but it was a long time ago....may have been Westport 8)
It always gets good after everyone leaves.
redliner
neoprene queen

Postby goodzduff » Mon Apr 10, 2006 1:06 pm

I just got back from a visit with my best friend in Newport Beach. We surfed everyday at at Blackies, 47th st, 28th, 34th, 36th, 54th & River Jetties and 1 day at Huntington pier. Some shots of me....

making the most of the 1 ft day

For all the times they did it to me....

:twisted: Image

Just milking it

Chrissy and I Image
Last edited by goodzduff on Mon Apr 10, 2006 2:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Chief, smoke, drink and curse like a buttrocker
goodzduff
Plover Murderer

Postby thurgood jenkins » Mon Apr 10, 2006 1:53 pm

goons always trying to drop in.... Go back to the valley man!
So, is there any tread left on the tires? Or at this point would it be like throwing a hot dog down a hallway?

Stewie Griffin
thurgood jenkins
flotsam

Postby 2tone » Tue Apr 11, 2006 1:46 pm

Someone has been watching too much point break! I would hardly call Goodz goons... :? :P

Ya ya.. I know your kidding.... I do like Point Break too - Yikes! Did I just admit that?
2tone

Postby wanty » Tue Apr 11, 2006 3:40 pm

OWW!!
wanty
Site Admin

Postby The Betty » Tue Apr 11, 2006 9:43 pm

dammit smoothie

Why do I have to find out what up with you thru the Oregon surf page these days???

Good chit.

Come see me.
The Betty

Postby thurgood jenkins » Wed Apr 12, 2006 12:00 pm

Some pix from our trip to california and mexico anda couple from Mainland Mexico last summer.

@ http://www.coastalbc.com/surf/photo98.htm

look for the ones by Diana Uy and Paul Freimuth they should be near the top.
So, is there any tread left on the tires? Or at this point would it be like throwing a hot dog down a hallway?

Stewie Griffin
thurgood jenkins
flotsam

Postby Koo Nass » Wed Apr 12, 2006 12:19 pm

I like the post vacation look of Bliss in this photo. Did you take all those boards with you?

Koo Nass

Postby thurgood jenkins » Wed Apr 12, 2006 1:14 pm

Just about we left the epoxy in the background at home, the rest either came along or were purchased on the trip, the almerrick in the bottom left is mine, picked it up near trestles for 150 bucks and it is in pretty good shape till I slipped on the rocks at the groins last weekend and bashed the rail, sigh... it;s not too bad, it's suncurable so I'm not too pissed, plus it was cheap.
The all white linden in the back left and the fast a$$ed fish like thing beside it were also purchaed in socal for 220 and 150, used boards are so much cheaper down there, it's nice because you can add to your quiver without dropping a ridiculous amount.
We left on the trip with four boards and came home with 8 though Di and I only bought too, the long haired ozzie in the photo bought the other two a great little vintage 5"10 fish for 80 bucks! and the fat fish like thing by the world map for the 150.

Stewie Griffin
thurgood jenkins
flotsam

Postby 2tone » Wed Apr 12, 2006 6:55 pm

BAH!!! PAUL!!! THAT PICTURE!!

Paul finally learned how to send pictures to the site so I don't get to screen them anymore!!! :x

I hate that picture.. I mean.. I like the boards and everything but I was wearing pajamas, no makeup, hair a mess and have just gotten back from a very very very long car drive after surfing and not having showered for days and days and smelling like a combination of wetsuit, urine, dolphin tears, shark shite and seal piss..

FINE! I'll stop my whining like a pathetic spoiled little princess... It was a pretty awesome trip... I learned the very fine art of duck diving big huge foamballs and being spat out in glory on the other side. I got to hang out with my fabulous boyfriend and a bunch of great friends. I met a few people and chatted with a bunch of cool campsite managers. I got worked most of the time but I came out without a scratch. I thought I was gonna die at little rincon when I ended up whhhayy down and had to carefully and slowly hike my way back.. taking a few steps and then brasing myself against the rock wall when the waves came and tried to cream me against it and taking a few steps again then brasing myself against the rock wall again and.......... still, came out without a scratch on me or the board.. Got a few good waves, had awesome camp fires, got drunk, puked, had lots of sex, watched lots of sunsets, told lots of stories, almost got thrown in the mexian jail for walking on the streets with beer in hand at 2:30 am on new years day, argued about politics, religion and everything in between, cried, laughed, smoked, filmed, took pictures, shopped, watched dolphins in the lineup, bought surf boards, surfed, surfed, surfed, surfed..... ya.. it was a good trip... :lol: :) :D :wink:
2tone

Postby Critter » Thu Apr 13, 2006 11:13 am

Some fellas will only look at a woman if she smells and looks like that :wink: Dont sweat it.
All ya gotta do is ask for it.
Critter
over the falls, a way of life

Postby Shika » Thu Apr 13, 2006 1:40 pm

In my humble opinion, that is a very good picture of you 2Tone. I think you look hot. And not cuz I want to do ya or anything- chicks just need to stick together! 8)
i pinch...
Shika
Plover Murderer

Postby Gazsurf » Thu Apr 13, 2006 1:49 pm

Shika wrote:In my humble opinion, that is a very good picture of you 2Tone. I think you look hot. And not cuz I want to do ya or anything- chicks just need to stick together! 8)

Hey Rev, stop drooling or drink some water to rehydrate...........the above mentioned scenario ain't gonna play out....it seems........ :lol:
"I disagree with these experts. Someone has got to stand up to experts."

Texas Board of Education member McLeroy rejecting science over creationism.
Gazsurf
the kook whisperer

PreviousNext

Return to Road Trips