Change font size   Print view

Ride share to the coast

Going on a surf trip? Just been on a trip? Need a travel buddy? Use this board to ask for travel advice, share stories...anything related to surf travel. Please remember, if you scored no one cares. If things went terribly wrong, this is far more interesting. Registration is required.

Moderators: wanty, brdsurf

Ride share to the coast

Postby Jimbo » Thu Mar 31, 2011 4:33 pm

Is there where I would post for a ride share?
Just in case, here it goes.

Starting Friday, April 15, I want someone to split gas with me on quick Friday trips to the north coast. Seaside or Shorty. Leave PDX by 1. Surf till dark and then back to PDX. I'm a 60 year old wave addict whose never been more than mediocre, but can't give it up. Have room for only 1 board and 1 person besides myself.
Jimbo
Jimbo
Mermaided

Re: Ride share to the coast

Postby lancewaveman » Fri Jul 22, 2011 4:02 pm

Hey, Jimbo-
Don't look at the forum too much, but saw your post- I live in Gresham, the nice weather is pulling me toward the ocean- It looks like I'm a few years older than you- used to live in a warmer climate, but I'll never give it up- contact me at: lancewaveman @ hotmail.com. Later, Lance
lancewaveman
Mermaided

Re: Ride share to the coast

Postby SooLoo » Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:11 pm

Jim,
Don't pay any attention to lance, the most epic $hit in the world happens in this little slice of intrawebs heaven

Sooloo
SooLoo

Return to Road Trips