Change font size   Print view

Anybody down to carpool shortsands, cove, or PC?

Going on a surf trip? Just been on a trip? Need a travel buddy? Use this board to ask for travel advice, share stories...anything related to surf travel. Please remember, if you scored no one cares. If things went terribly wrong, this is far more interesting. Registration is required.

Moderators: wanty, brdsurf

Anybody down to carpool shortsands, cove, or PC?

Postby Oswald West » Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:08 am

Hi. Im Aaron and I've been surfing Oregon since '96. I got back from a couple of years in Hawaii this last summer and haven't got around to getting a car yet. I have a few surf rides but often find myself wanting to go but having no ride. I have a few boards, a suit, and a soft rack that fits on most cars. I also have gas money. I like small to medium surf usually not to exceed double overhead. Also looking for rides to the mountain this winter. Here's a picture of me surfing "tracks" on west Oahu.
Oswald West
Mermaided

Re: Anybody down to carpool shortsands, cove, or PC?

Postby bluesilver » Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:53 pm

None of those are surf spots.
When you know, you know; you know?
bluesilver
roach coach devotee

Re: Anybody down to carpool shortsands, cove, or PC?

Postby Critter » Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:57 pm

Oswald, disregard the trolls. This site USED to be a very fun and cool place. Now days you are not likely to get anything resembling a good experience here. I wish I could tell you why. Maybe one of the Trolls in chief has had a bad experience with gorge performance, maybe its just the same tired old BS of surfers thinking they are regulating. I really dont know. IF I was currently able to hook up with you for some surf sharing I would, but Im MIA for the next several months. Come January Ill be free to surf more again I live in Salem.
Good Luck with your quest to surf!
All ya gotta do is ask for it.
Critter
over the falls, a way of life

Return to Road Trips