Change font size   Print view

Pit bulls/Rots and their pansy owners!

This forum is for SURF topics such as localism and rants that are usually negative in nature. If you're a baby, complainer, or generally think you're right and everyone else is wrong this is the place for you. PLEASE NOTE, all forum rules still apply, but just a little more liberally enforced. Registration is required.

Moderators: wanty, Wilbur Kookmeyer

Pit bulls/Rots and their pansy owners!

Postby Ceedog » Wed Sep 02, 2009 11:32 am

Ever notice how a lot of pit bull and rot owners think their some sort of tough guy cause of their dog? I used to think it was merely a funny thing you saw every once in a while but lately it seems like an epidemic.

Normally I wouldn't bag on anyone but the tough guy letting his rots run leashless around the park/playground deserves neither benefit of the doubt, nor respect. His swagger and 'tough guy' non-acknowledging, fake, apathetic gaze in my direction as I moved between my kids and his dogs didn't fool anyone.
Carbon credits, brought to you by Enron. PM for quotes.
Ceedog
Jetsam

Postby Dub Star » Wed Sep 02, 2009 11:53 am

Sounds like the coast to me. Things are much more PC in the inner PDX hoods.
Dub Star

Postby SooLoo » Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:58 pm

Clementine and I are both well mannered and house broken. We just look mean.
SooLoo

Postby Gazsurf » Wed Sep 09, 2009 3:01 pm

SooLoo wrote:Clementine and I are both well mannered and house broken. We just look mean.

Can either of you catch a fish?
"I disagree with these experts. Someone has got to stand up to experts."

Texas Board of Education member McLeroy rejecting science over creationism.
Gazsurf
the kook whisperer

Postby SooLoo » Wed Sep 09, 2009 3:21 pm

Not in the blasted river anyway.
SooLoo

Postby brdsurf » Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:33 am

WTF?!!!! You been going to the lake and catching?! Man I am broken here pal..... broken :cry:
"I have to overcome that safety mechanism that wants to rise up in me and to keep me from doing something that could kill me."
"Everything’s okay until it isn’t."
brdsurf
straight.......like a boomerang

Postby Lil' Snowy Plover » Sat Nov 28, 2009 6:09 pm

SooLoo wrote:Clementine and I are both well mannered and house broken. We just look mean.

I love me that Clementine, it's the only reason I tolerate you SooLoo, your dog-- and your girlfriend is pretty nice too. But you? You kind of suck dude.
"I once had a fishing pole that was not because of a corporation...Gosh I miss that pole."

Doc
Lil' Snowy Plover
cross stepping..... stumble bum

Postby tippy toes » Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:54 am

doesn't matter the breed, dogs are a direct reflection of their owners. good dogs generally seem to come from good people.
SURF WHERE YOU LIVE
tippy toes
blood donor with every wipeout

Postby Wilbur Kookmeyer » Sun Dec 06, 2009 6:03 pm

Pits?
Please...those dogs are for guys that need to overcompensate....

A real man owns these....

Your electric car runs on coal. Think about it....
Wilbur Kookmeyer
full of bull kelp.

Postby Lil' Snowy Plover » Sun Dec 06, 2009 6:58 pm

tippy toes wrote:doesn't matter the breed, dogs are a direct reflection of their owners. good dogs generally seem to come from good people.

I don't Tippy, Clementine has a superior character to her owner. Big time. She does spend a lot of time with owner's girlfriend though, that might explain it.
"I once had a fishing pole that was not because of a corporation...Gosh I miss that pole."

Doc
Lil' Snowy Plover
cross stepping..... stumble bum

Postby SooLoo » Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:31 pm

You cock. My donation is now down to $30 and a red bull.
SooLoo

Postby bluesilver » Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:36 am

If you bring a wolf pup into your house, it will grow into a wolf that is used to an unafraid of humans. It's still a wolf. You train a dog breed for over 100 years to fight, it's going to evolve into a fighter. It is not a clean slate. Pit Bull Terriers were even used for fighting Bears, boars, badgers, lions and tigers according to some sources. And I love how even when they come from the most caring households and they end up attacking someone its always because 'their owners made them that way'. Yeah, maybe the previous owners of the bloodline.
When you know, you know; you know?
bluesilver
roach coach devotee

Postby Wilbur Kookmeyer » Mon Dec 07, 2009 5:18 pm

bluesilver wrote:If you bring a wolf pup into your house, it will grow into a wolf that is used to an unafraid of humans. It's still a wolf.

Then obviously my dogs have been bred for a thousand years to crap and piss all over the house. Especially 30 seconds after you bring them in from going out to use the yard.
Your electric car runs on coal. Think about it....
Wilbur Kookmeyer
full of bull kelp.

Postby bluesilver » Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:15 am

Wilbur Kookmeyer wrote:
bluesilver wrote:If you bring a wolf pup into your house, it will grow into a wolf that is used to an unafraid of humans. It's still a wolf.

Then obviously my dogs have been bred for a thousand years to crap and piss all over the house. Especially 30 seconds after you bring them in from going out to use the yard.

sounds like my 2 year old. and maybe on more than one occasion me after a night out.
When you know, you know; you know?
bluesilver
roach coach devotee

Postby Ceedog » Tue Dec 08, 2009 10:15 am

Wilbur Kookmeyer wrote:Then obviously my dogs have been bred for a thousand years to crap and piss all over the house. Especially 30 seconds after you bring them in from going out to use the yard.

Sounds like you need to go for a field goal through the back door.
Carbon credits, brought to you by Enron. PM for quotes.
Ceedog
Jetsam

Next

Return to Haters, Ranters & Whiners