Change font size   Print view

The first time I made out with Betty....

This forum is for SURF topics such as localism and rants that are usually negative in nature. If you're a baby, complainer, or generally think you're right and everyone else is wrong this is the place for you. PLEASE NOTE, all forum rules still apply, but just a little more liberally enforced. Registration is required.

Moderators: wanty, Wilbur Kookmeyer

The first time I made out with Betty....

Postby Wilbur Kookmeyer » Sat Jan 14, 2012 11:26 pm

...it was pretty unusual I suppose, even by OSP standards.

Let me back up, I am fairly certain it was at the first AB3 in that beach house north of LC. I rolled in late with my sidekick Fish. We cracked a few freshies with the boys out front before letting the scene warm up to our being there.
Sometimes, you gotta sneak up on it.

Anyway, I am fairly used to the hookers getting all worked up when I show up. Not expectant, it's just normal i guess. But 10 seconds in the door i could tell this was one serious sausage fest. My odds of scoring were cut in half which meant the odds for Fish were even lower than the 0% he was used to.

Not long after I entered the kitchen and saw her...Betty...across the way lips wrapped around a fatty with some obscure regae swirling around. She played it cool at first, it's cute when they do that, but I figured i would let her have her moment all the time knowing she was going to come around. I mean they can't all be as easy as Loli or Trula.

The gathering wore on for a while, many freshies quaffed, and spliffs burned. After a while someone broke out an acoustic axe and the Jack johnson Banana-nightmare filled the main room for a while. It wasn't too long before I couldn't take the sound anymore so i bitch slapped Wanty and took his axe.

I kicked into a few easy grooves, Zeplin's Cashmere, some Pixies, and eventually settled into a smoothe rendition of No Woman No Cry.

that is when i pretty much set my hook into Betty. no way she could resist that. Generally, it's my go-to when i need to real one in.

so it was no suprise when she came to find me later that night after the party had settled down and people had moved on or passed out.

She came on slow, like a nervous pup. But i made room for her and let her know she was safe. She got pretty wild so i had to slow her down a bit. I gotta drive, no ego trip, it's just how I get down. Besides, chicks dig it. I stood her up and began disrobing her piece by piece. Again...chicks dig that. I slid down to finish it out when bam! All of a sudden it was all crying game up in here. Seriosuly, I about put my eye out.

I knew it was a sausage fest when i showed up, but i had no idea....

There was a moment there when it could have gotten pretty ugly...but in the end...i came out on top...if you follow me....
Your electric car runs on coal. Think about it....
Wilbur Kookmeyer
full of bull kelp.

Re: The first time I made out with Betty....

Postby Critter » Sun Jan 15, 2012 2:57 pm

A swaggering flourish, redolent of the crisp and briny prose of years ago!
-Brohampton Mercury Revealer
All ya gotta do is ask for it.
Critter
over the falls, a way of life

Postby Tex » Sun Jan 15, 2012 6:10 pm

So what I think I hear you saying is, there was a second time.

There is an old saying down in Texas..."Git Er Done"....NICE WORK Wilbur.
Tex
switch stance....... not swish hitter!

Postby Betty » Tue Jan 17, 2012 8:17 pm

I love you man, no regrets.
Last edited by Betty on Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The service here sucks.
Betty
coffee WAS my drug of choice

Postby Betty » Tue Jan 17, 2012 8:20 pm

Tex wrote:So what I think I hear you saying is, there was a second time.

There is an old saying down in Texas..."Git Er Done"....NICE WORK Wilbur.

Looks like you may have a little bro-back moment coming with this guy soon Kookmeyer.
The service here sucks.
Betty
coffee WAS my drug of choice

Return to Haters, Ranters & Whiners