Change font size   Print view

Issues of Localism

This forum is for SURF topics such as localism and rants that are usually negative in nature. If you're a baby, complainer, or generally think you're right and everyone else is wrong this is the place for you. PLEASE NOTE, all forum rules still apply, but just a little more liberally enforced. Registration is required.

Moderators: wanty, Wilbur Kookmeyer

have you personally experienced localism against you?

Poll ended at Sun Dec 18, 2005 6:37 pm

No
50%
yes
50%

Total votes : 14

Postby pickleweed » Wed Sep 03, 2008 10:08 pm

Gazsurf wrote:
pickleweed wrote: but Green and Blue makes not such a good thing, If you know what I mean

Green beer and blue balls?

You know what I mean :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :wink:
pickleweed

Postby Tyedog » Sun Sep 14, 2008 12:01 am

wanty wrote:We need localism. were going to smoke them out. We won't stop until the job is finished. We have a job and we're going to do it. I understand there's opposition and its not going to be easy but we are going to smoke them out. Its an object of strategery which will be accomplished but nature just needs to take its course.
Tyedog

Postby Ceedog » Mon Sep 15, 2008 8:39 am

Smoking out seems to diminish the threat of localism, at least through my experience.
Carbon credits, brought to you by Enron. PM for quotes.
Ceedog
Jetsam

Postby bluesilver » Mon Sep 15, 2008 11:10 am

strategery is the finest stategy
Last edited by bluesilver on Mon Sep 15, 2008 4:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bluesilver
roach coach devotee

Postby pickleweed » Mon Sep 15, 2008 4:34 pm

Tyedog wrote:
wanty wrote:We need localism. were going to smoke them out. We won't stop until the job is finished. We have a job and we're going to do it. I understand there's opposition and its not going to be easy but we are going to smoke them out. Its an object of strategery which will be accomplished but nature just needs to take its course.
[/quot

That's some funny chit, didn't get it atr first
pickleweed

Postby pickleweed » Mon Sep 15, 2008 5:32 pm

I prefer meathhead locals

I can work with that......

Seriosusly, surfer's try stineye and all anyone does is macho, holds there ground and gives it right back but act like your on meth and you'll be surprised how other surfer's clear out

funny est chit ever

there was some book, written on war strategy mentioned in what books youve read whos's basic premise was using a groups negative rhetoric to accomplich waht you want

another time this duded was hiding his keye's to his bmw an I wasn't even lookin at im but he thought i was at first i was offended but I thought this could be a fun little game and there was this little game goin on he would try to see if i a was lookin I would act like i wasn't then at the last minut i would look and it wen t on and on finally several timjes he must of said f@#K it because he finally and went out but it was a good time
pickleweed

Postby pickleweed » Mon Sep 15, 2008 5:38 pm

pickleweed wrote:
there was some book, written on war strategy mentioned in what books youve read whos's basic premise was using a groups negative rhetoric to accomplich waht you want

and i thought i cam e up with this, it would be an interesting read tough
to see someone elses take on the same idea

turnen-D-tables
pickleweed

Postby pickleweed » Mon Sep 15, 2008 6:03 pm

pickleweed wrote:I prefer meathhead locals

I can work with that......

Seriosusly, surfer's try stineye and all anyone does is macho, holds there ground and gives it right back but act like your on meth and you'll be surprised how other surfer's clear out

funny est chit ever

another time this duded was hiding his keye's to his bmw an I wasn't even lookin at im but he thought i was at first i was offended but I thought this could be a fun little game and there was this little game goin on he would try to see if i a was lookin I would act like i wasn't then at the last minut i would look and it wen t on and on finally several timjes he must of said f@#K it because he finally and went out but it was a good time

Of course:

every opinion, every belief, and every experience that has been written on Pickleweed’s behalf are that of “Pickleweed,” and in no way, do these, opinions, beliefs or events actually reflect my own beliefs, opinions, or experiences.

Although, “Pickleweed” represents, for the most part, an entirely fictional character, I have relied on, to the best of my knowledge, actual historical events and the opinions and beliefs of myself and others for inspiration. But in no way is my depiction of “Pickleweed” an attempt to accurately reflect an actual event or the opinions and beliefs of myself and others.

Moreover, every similarity to an actual event, the opinion, or belief of an actual person, including myself, is coincidental and in no way can I be held liable for the beliefs, opinions, or depiction of events described by, ‘Pickleweed,” who is, for the most part, an entirely fictional character.

Furthermore, for the most part, every word that one might construe as a personal referance, such as “me, I, or my,” or any other possible word, should be thought of as an alias as well, and, for the most part, in no way when I refer to myself am I referring to myself.

Pickleweed is a fictional character, and as such, every similarity to an actual event, the opinion, or belief of an actual person, including myself, is coincidental, and in no way, can I be held liable for the beliefs, opinions, or depiction of events described by, ‘Pickleweed,” who is a fictional character.
pickleweed

Postby Ceedog » Tue Sep 16, 2008 12:53 am

How many pickleweeds are there? Should they each get seperate tags so we can tell them apart?
Carbon credits, brought to you by Enron. PM for quotes.
Ceedog
Jetsam

Postby wetchicken » Tue Sep 16, 2008 8:10 am

i once asked wetchicken about this but apparently the other wetchicken wasn't letting that wetchicken talk to me about it.
Did I mention that I'm doing your mom?
wetchicken
duck diving fool

Postby bluesilver » Tue Sep 16, 2008 8:17 am

drugs have seriously invaded the well being of this forum
bluesilver
roach coach devotee

Postby pickleweed » Tue Sep 16, 2008 8:57 am

wetchicken wrote:i once asked wetchicken about this but apparently the other wetchicken wasn't letting that wetchicken talk to me about it.

I hate that....
pickleweed

Postby clint jones » Tue Sep 16, 2008 11:58 am

Pickleweed writes and sounds like a retarded white hip hop kid with downs syndrome.
clint jones
surfing improved my love life

Postby King of El Cariso » Mon Oct 27, 2008 1:10 pm

King of El Cariso

Previous

Return to Haters, Ranters & Whiners