Change font size   Print view

Issues of Localism

This forum is for SURF topics such as localism and rants that are usually negative in nature. If you're a baby, complainer, or generally think you're right and everyone else is wrong this is the place for you. PLEASE NOTE, all forum rules still apply, but just a little more liberally enforced. Registration is required.

Moderators: wanty, Wilbur Kookmeyer

have you personally experienced localism against you?

Poll ended at Sun Dec 18, 2005 6:37 pm

No
50%
yes
50%

Total votes : 14

Postby thurgood jenkins » Tue Dec 13, 2005 9:48 am

Old timer i'll trade you a 6"4 and a 9"6 hooker for that gun! :lol:
So, is there any tread left on the tires? Or at this point would it be like throwing a hot dog down a hallway?

Stewie Griffin
thurgood jenkins
flotsam

Postby SooLoo » Tue Dec 13, 2005 3:45 pm

guns are for fags :evil: :evil: :evil:
SooLoo

Postby SooLoo » Tue Dec 13, 2005 4:03 pm

I aint talking about all you hunters out there, I'm talking personal protection. I've been in a few situations where a gun just would have gotten my a$$ shot off. how can you possibly enjoy life particularly surfing armed to the teeth? What are you all so afraid of? I have posed this question to many a gun toter and it has never been answered to my satisfaction. Perhaps you are being sarcastic and I missed it. A skilled knife fighter will shred you to ribbons before you could clear you weapon anyway. :?
SooLoo

Postby thurgood jenkins » Tue Dec 13, 2005 4:12 pm

I was being sarcastic, we Canadians settle our differences by having shotgunning of Pilsner contests.

Just Give'r!!

So, is there any tread left on the tires? Or at this point would it be like throwing a hot dog down a hallway?

Stewie Griffin
thurgood jenkins
flotsam

Postby Oldtimer69 » Tue Dec 13, 2005 5:03 pm

SooLoo,

Have you ever been shot at? I have been shot twice while serving my country and sliced once by a knife. I have been shot at more times than I care to remember. Ever hear the phrase "knife to a gun fight"?

Have you ever had a knife or a gun pulled on you? Or maybe your family while they are out to dinner somewhere? You are the type that would give them everything and turn tail and run! SooLoo you are a pu$sie. And if you have kids you are raising them to passive yellow bellied pus$ies also..

You would duck for cover while your wife gets cut by some knife weilding gang member!

I've been in a few situations where a gun just would have gotten my a$$ shot off.

I have been in several situations that a gun is the only thing that saved my life and several of my friends!

So in short I must say that passive pu$sie's such as you SooLoo are the real fags. Go hang out with your passive friends down at Powells!
Hee Nalu
Oldtimer69
secret spots are my forte

Postby foulpete » Tue Dec 13, 2005 5:06 pm

Oldtimer69 wrote:SooLoo,

Have you ever been shot at? I have been shot twice while serving my country and sliced once by a knife. I have been shot at more times than I care to remember. Ever hear the phrase "knife to a gun fight"?

Have you ever had a knife or a gun pulled on you? Or maybe your family while they are out to dinner somewhere? You are the type that would give them everything and turn tail and run! SooLoo you are a pu$sie. And if you have kids you are raising them to passive yellow bellied pus$ies also..

You would duck for cover while your wife gets cut by some knife weilding gang member!

I've been in a few situations where a gun just would have gotten my a$$ shot off.

I have been in several situations that a gun is the only thing that saved my life and several of my friends!

So in short I must say that passive pu$sie's such as you SooLoo are the real fags. Go hang out with your passive friends down at Powells!

so if you are not into guns you are homosexual, is that correct oldtimer?
and if you are more into books than guns then you must be a passive homosexual. ie you can take but you can't give? very insightful.
foulpete

Postby thurgood jenkins » Tue Dec 13, 2005 5:11 pm

Hey Oldtimer Vietnam ended like 30 years ago. Just kidding, I respect the sacrifice you made for your country but times of war and every day life are two different things, or at least they should be.
If you're getting guns pulled on you so much maybe you should hang around with a different crowd or stop talking so much trash, there is nothing wrong with giving someone your wallet if they pull a gun on you, I'd rather lose fifty bucks and my ID than be sh*tting out of a bag for the rest of my life or worse. But thankfully I don't worry about that too much up here as gun violence is pretty uncommon in Canada aside from gang retaliations but unfortunately things are getting worse as a lot of guns are being smuggled up here from the US.
I personally avoid confrontation and you can call me a wussy but when the war's over I'll be the wussy with two legs! Besides I've got too many waves to catch so I can catch up to Wilbur's number and no longer be an ignorant fool :wink: And getting in gun fights or brawls over dumb sh*t isn't on my agenda. Be a duck, let the sh*t roll off your back.

Stewie Griffin
thurgood jenkins
flotsam

Postby XBlueSilverX » Tue Dec 13, 2005 5:43 pm

i believe strongly in my capability to carry and use my weapons.
i've had guns pulled on me and i've had friends threaten suicide by gun.
i've also had friends killed and ive had neighbors raped.
i wont teach my family that being a kind person with a good heart keeps bad people away.
i am willing to shoot someone down who is willing to make a victim of me or anyone i know.
The problem with real life? There's no danger music..
XBlueSilverX
flinches for foamies

Postby Oldtimer69 » Tue Dec 13, 2005 5:52 pm

No no nooo, not Vietnam!

Bosnia Herzegovina 42 months and 25 months in the Gulf.

I have seen what the Chechnya Muslims are really like. They would rather slit your throat than breath the same air as you and I.
Hee Nalu
Oldtimer69
secret spots are my forte

Postby Koo Nass » Tue Dec 13, 2005 5:54 pm

How should one react to a knife wielding, gun toting homo wearing a bookbag?
Koo Nass

Postby Sparky » Tue Dec 13, 2005 7:18 pm

Oldtimer69 wrote:No no nooo, not Vietnam!

Bosnia Herzegovina 42 months and 25 months in the Gulf.

I have seen what the Chechnya Muslims are really like. They would rather slit your throat than breath the same air as you and I.

And you had to travel all the way over there to figure that one out? :shock: Never been there, never plan to either. Then again I also would not play russian roulette with a semi-automatic either
Sparky
coast guard rescue float

Postby Wilbur Kookmeyer » Tue Dec 13, 2005 7:32 pm

There's Chechnyan Muslims surfing the Point? Not wonder the local methheads are so pissed.

Yeah SooLoo you big book toting fag.....what the hell is wrong with you?!?!?!

Edited out....because this toipic is really just too fuking stupid...

ps: If any Seaside Locals are reading this (or having it read to them) can I hang with you guys if I promise to throw rocks? I'm not real good at it yet, but I have been practicing..the other day I beaned Fish at like 30 yards....
Your electric car runs on coal. Think about it....
Wilbur Kookmeyer
full of bull kelp.

Postby foulpete » Tue Dec 13, 2005 10:11 pm

XBlueSilverX wrote: i've had guns pulled on me and i've had friends threaten suicide by gun.

i'm not anti-gun but that is the weakest pro gun argument i have ever heard.
Last edited by foulpete on Tue Dec 13, 2005 10:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
foulpete

Postby thurgood jenkins » Tue Dec 13, 2005 10:25 pm

In reference to my shotgunning beer pic above that is from Canadian CUlt classic Fubar. I don't know how many or if any of you have seen it but it is one friggin funny movie, FOul Pete, I think it's right up your alley.

Stewie Griffin
thurgood jenkins
flotsam

Postby foulpete » Tue Dec 13, 2005 10:31 pm

thurgood jenkins wrote: FOul Pete, I think it's right up your alley.

How do you know what alleys I like to go up? I'm a pretty reserved bloke. Really.
foulpete

PreviousNext

Return to Haters, Ranters & Whiners