Change font size   Print view

Calling out Sam Larson

This forum is for SURF topics such as localism and rants that are usually negative in nature. If you're a baby, complainer, or generally think you're right and everyone else is wrong this is the place for you. PLEASE NOTE, all forum rules still apply, but just a little more liberally enforced. Registration is required.

Moderators: wanty, Wilbur Kookmeyer

Is it acceptable to post directions and pictures on wannasurf?

Yes
33%
No
67%

Total votes : 18

Postby thurgood jenkins » Fri Jul 14, 2006 4:03 pm

How do you know the original poster isn't posting this for people planning on taking a trip to Oregon to surf and the want to get an idea of the lay out before they head that way, oh yeah it's okay to read about other peoples spots online, but not your own.... Riiiiiighht.

Oregon is barely listed on Wanna surf anyway you have way more access and quality spots than Wash and Canada but barely anything listed so quit complaining.
So, is there any tread left on the tires? Or at this point would it be like throwing a hot dog down a hallway?

Stewie Griffin
thurgood jenkins
flotsam

Postby zxsurf » Sun Jun 29, 2008 8:51 pm

who give a flying f! NON of these spots are a secret and no one from the south is going to leave and come up here, nor is anyone from up north! not putting oregon down, because i love surfing here and wouldn't live in the rat infestation of california. Think about every good spot we have up here and cali has at least 5 spots just like it but better w/ wormer water??? so i don't get why everyone gets all puffy when something like this happens!! who care..
zxsurf
stinkbug stance? I walk this way!

Postby grizldoldfk » Tue Sep 02, 2008 1:02 pm

who care...?

i'm care!

i'm no care if sam send postcard to him mommy.
but i'm care if him post pics of MY spot on da net brah.
grizldoldfk
Last year's hot surfer

Postby shamebot » Wed Nov 19, 2008 8:04 pm

Kooks don't drop BOMBS. Surf accordingly.
Your only as cool as you think you are.
Or are you?
shamebot
stinkbug stance? I walk this way!

Previous

Return to Haters, Ranters & Whiners