Change font size   Print view

What would you have done?

This forum is for SURF topics such as localism and rants that are usually negative in nature. If you're a baby, complainer, or generally think you're right and everyone else is wrong this is the place for you. PLEASE NOTE, all forum rules still apply, but just a little more liberally enforced. Registration is required.

Moderators: wanty, Wilbur Kookmeyer

What would you have done?

Quietly tried to get his attention?
21%
Not said anything risking a collision?
7%
Back off and let him fuuck up the wave?
14%
Get his undivided attention by?
29%
Give the kook the number to Johnny Rad's celly.
29%

Total votes : 14

Postby 2tone » Thu Dec 28, 2006 4:02 pm

m wrote:It was a zoo out there that day. Wilko was completely within his rights to call that guy off the wave, I was paddling out just inside and to the left when it happened, and I would have done the same thing. The guy on the bic was just a tool. Plain and simple. I found it hillarious when the guy on the bic was trying to start something and he had his little posse of bic guys who were just sitting there grinning like idiots. Then a little wave came and one who had been looking really smug turned, strugled to his feet and then blew it.

what's up with the smug struggling bic people anyway? I just don't get that... well, the smug part anyway...
2tone

Postby Wilbur Kookmeyer » Thu Dec 28, 2006 8:42 pm

Surfing is all about attitude...where have you been?
Your electric car runs on coal. Think about it....
Wilbur Kookmeyer
full of bull kelp.

Postby 2tone » Fri Dec 29, 2006 9:29 am

Canada? :?
2tone

Postby Stiffler » Fri Dec 29, 2006 4:25 pm

the scenario m described is the norm for that place. it's like going to the square cow fun bar, and being shocked you didnt have fun or get laid. i mean, HELLO.
Stiffler

Postby The Betty » Fri Dec 29, 2006 5:33 pm

from now on it is required that any posts made in this thread, be pussypink.
The Betty

Postby kevinfromseattle » Wed Jan 03, 2007 4:58 pm

inexperienced surfers watch experienced surfers be dicks, and learn to be dicks. Not you wilko, but in general. When kooks decide that they are good enought to ride a wave, they are good enough to be total asholles like thier more experienced counterparts they see barking orders from the peaks.
:?:
monkey see, monkey do

what do you have to say about it, nasty?
kevinfromseattle

Postby Wilbur Kookmeyer » Wed Jan 03, 2007 6:25 pm

kevinfromseattle wrote:When kooks decide that they are good enought to ride a wave, they are good enough to be total asholles like thier more experienced counterparts they see barking orders from the peaks.

That just means they have learned yet, and still need to be put in their place.
Your electric car runs on coal. Think about it....
Wilbur Kookmeyer
full of bull kelp.

Previous

Return to Haters, Ranters & Whiners