Change font size   Print view

Boston Wins ? George Bush Loses

This forum is for SURF topics such as localism and rants that are usually negative in nature. If you're a baby, complainer, or generally think you're right and everyone else is wrong this is the place for you. PLEASE NOTE, all forum rules still apply, but just a little more liberally enforced. Registration is required.

Moderators: wanty, Wilbur Kookmeyer

How George Bush Lost the Presidency

Poll ended at Thu Oct 21, 2004 11:02 pm

Did the Red Sox Win?
67%
Learn to Surf /. Learn to OBEY
No votes
Vote for SURF or Vote for OBEY
33%

Total votes : 3

Boston Wins ? George Bush Loses

Postby Paul Dresman » Wed Oct 20, 2004 11:02 pm

Boston Red Sox--Greatest Comeback n Sports History--assured John Kerry presidency. Coming from three games down against the losing war in Vietnam, Kerry has just overcome the Texas oligarchy, George W., who didn't do his service.

Johnny, I hardly Knew You...

All Halliburton corruption is history. George Bush flops.

Cheney accepts defeat. Guility, as charged. George Bush floips.

Rebublican Steinbrenner eats cake. Iraq a huge misrtake. a waste of lives.
George Bush flops.
Red Sox Win. F. you, Wilbur. George Bush flops.

Those who like clean water. George Bush flops.

Loves his millionaire friends--George Bush.

It isn't what you say, it's the way that you say it.
Paul Dresman
secret spots are my forte

Postby Rico » Wed Oct 20, 2004 11:13 pm

wow johnny damon is my hero... he was my favorite player but now he's my hero .105 avg. then hits a grand slam and a homerun i could not have been happier i hate the yankees

sorry i'm kinda off topic, i'm just happy right now
I DEmand your patronage... Mobilize my BattleTanks!!!
Rico
I love a good soft top

Postby Paul Dresman » Wed Oct 20, 2004 11:23 pm

Yeah, i'm, happy too--he went inside on the first pitch from the reliever--grandslam--and, surfers, I'm telling you now, go for an inside shot on a big wave that presents itself for your possible ride--you'll get many more satisfying rides by taking a chance than you'll ever get by laying back and waiting for something to come to you.

Wilbur--you'd be much more the companero if you'd stand on the side of the least likely than standing for those who own everything.
Paul Dresman
secret spots are my forte

Postby Ron Burgundy » Thu Oct 21, 2004 2:26 am

front runners!

big ups to Damon and Ortiz, but what the hell happened to Pedro? He's been getting hit on worse than an intern at the whitehouse! Thank god they have Curt Shilling.

I hope houston lays waste to the cardinals and ravages the sox! I don't care about the curse, they're just not ready yet and they really don't deserve it yet either.

oh...sorry, was this a political thread or something?
I'm Ron Burgundy, go f#ck yourself San Diego
Ron Burgundy
I tube ride side saddle

Postby pnut » Thu Oct 21, 2004 1:36 pm

If Houston wins tonight that will make it a Houston v. Boston World Series. Bush is from TX and Kerry from Boston....weird. And game 7 (if it comes to that) is Oct 31, 2 days before the election. GO SOX!!!!
pnut
Mermaided

Postby Rico » Thu Oct 21, 2004 4:00 pm

yeah what is up with pedro they yankees had his number... why would you take lowe out when he's pitching a hell of a game? anyways they pulled it off and now its time to break the curse!! a kid who lives in babe ruths old house said he broke the curse by getting hit in the face with a baseball and lost two teeth so we'll see if he's telling the truth
I DEmand your patronage... Mobilize my BattleTanks!!!
Rico
I love a good soft top

Return to Haters, Ranters & Whiners