Change font size   Print view

is it just me?

This forum is for SURF topics such as localism and rants that are usually negative in nature. If you're a baby, complainer, or generally think you're right and everyone else is wrong this is the place for you. PLEASE NOTE, all forum rules still apply, but just a little more liberally enforced. Registration is required.

Moderators: wanty, Wilbur Kookmeyer

is it just me?

#1.. Mine nags all the time too
28%
#2.. Mine never nags.. he/she is completely understanding
28%
3#.. Are you kidding me.. mine wants to go surfing more then I do
6%
#4.. boyfriend/girlfriend???? what are those? I dont have time between sessions to know what that is
39%

Total votes : 18

Postby The Betty » Mon Feb 06, 2006 2:54 am

Dang Im sorry I missed this thread, it was all over the map!!

1st of all....

Loli said
Count me in as member #1 of the Lonely Hearts Club. No signifigant other, although I would love to have one that surfed!

Let me take you out loli!! fa sho.

next....

Im really impressed with the emotional depth of some of you and balls to share it with your fello surfers!! First the thread about manly men in carharts killing grizly bears, now this. Sweet. Very impressed.

and then....

redliner said
My girlfriend hates me. This is all I can figure out.

Tell her I said she's a lucky girl.

next (my favorite)...

Search and Destroy said
Screw the boyfriend/girlfriend crap. Waste of time. Friends with benifits is all I need. Oh and if they did surf thats cool. So screwin and surfin, ya its all good.

But if i'm out there I'm alone. NO teaching,NO talking. Just peace and the sound of a beautiful wave about to crest over me while I paddle for this suculant form of water. As I slowly bomb drop the side of the face as it trys and surpass our skys limit, as if it were to say the lord is my shepard and thou shall not take me for granted I am all that is Earth. Then to snap out of its foolishness and come to realize I'm along for the ride. It curves as if a detour across the Burnside bridge to fold over and catch me in its grasp with a huge sounding (BOOOOMM!) but before its to late and as soon as it thinks its over and I'm done with. I shoot out the side with both of my hands in front of me as if I were to open a showery curtin of white wash back into reality.
So's to slowly feel I concored somthing I just float over whats left of this monstrosity, somthing more of a hump. Sure as can be and ready for more.

Just wanted to run that by all of you agian cause I thought it was amazing. Props to finger and sparky, guppy on that note as well.

and then the thread withered away into bull sh*t. To bad.
The Betty

Postby Gazsurf » Mon Feb 06, 2006 9:47 am

Betsy, you get a shot of testosterone in your coffe this morning, it'll be hell on your complexion you know!? Trying to pick up LOLI , dissing on Redliner you're so not who you say you are! Take a bathroom break and calm down with the latest Home and Garden!
"I disagree with these experts. Someone has got to stand up to experts."

Texas Board of Education member McLeroy rejecting science over creationism.
Gazsurf
the kook whisperer

Postby thurgood jenkins » Mon Feb 06, 2006 10:16 am

I like my women like I like my eggs, Over easy.

I like my women like I like my coffee, dark and bitter.
So, is there any tread left on the tires? Or at this point would it be like throwing a hot dog down a hallway?

Stewie Griffin
thurgood jenkins
flotsam

Postby The Betty » Mon Feb 06, 2006 11:03 am

Oh man :cry:
I was serious about chillen with Loli. In a chill way. I love going out with the girls and checken out the manz. Nothing filthy.
And I was serious about Red's girl being lucky. How is that a diss? I like that dude. He is alwayse cool on here and he said his girl acts like she hates him, I was feeling bad for him. Gosh gaz your grumpy today.
The Betty

Postby Gazsurf » Mon Feb 06, 2006 11:39 am

I'm sorry Bets you're right, but I've had a couple of cups and I'm feeling better.....carry on.
"I disagree with these experts. Someone has got to stand up to experts."

Texas Board of Education member McLeroy rejecting science over creationism.
Gazsurf
the kook whisperer

Postby SoCalBarger » Wed Feb 08, 2006 2:32 pm

Reminds me of a great bumpersticker. "My wife said I had to choose between her and fishing, I'm gonna miss her."
SoCalBarger
I Macarena in my wetsuit

Postby mjr shrinkage » Fri Feb 10, 2006 6:42 am

if your significant other cannot accept you for who you are then they truly do not like who you are....why would you wanna change something or complain about something if you like it....just a thought .....athletic/piritual/recreational devotion is not a bad thing {surfing}....if they were whining about a negative behavior such as boozing,drugs or philandering then i would understand....i guess i was raised in a culture or area where surfing or some sort of athletic devotion was a positive thing....a few of my neighbors wives{here in oregon} often used to ask my wife why she LET me go surfing so much.....she said because she doesn't want a guy who looks 45 yrs old at 28.......they stopped asking....
ay caramba!!
mjr shrinkage
duck diving fool

Postby guppy » Fri Feb 10, 2006 2:39 pm

what if you're boozing, druging or philandering on your surf trips? :twisted:

anything in excess, I'm told, is bad
some people have lives with no responsibility and can surf daily
but most of us wern't born with a silver spoons in our mouths
guppy
late takeoffs, that's how I roll......

Previous

Return to Haters, Ranters & Whiners