Change font size   Print view

What stoketh thee...

This forum is for SURF topics such as localism and rants that are usually negative in nature. If you're a baby, complainer, or generally think you're right and everyone else is wrong this is the place for you. PLEASE NOTE, all forum rules still apply, but just a little more liberally enforced. Registration is required.

Moderators: wanty, Wilbur Kookmeyer

Postby Sparky » Thu May 03, 2007 3:35 pm

The Blonde wrote:Give her once....maybe two times of you taking advantage of that generous consideration before she wakes up alone feeling jealous and resentful. Then will begin her work of attempting to make you feel selfish and guilty every time you surf, whether it cuts in on your time with her or not.


Ask any of these guys who are married, just the way it works.


The wife never complains about my surfing, but I always ask her if she wants to tag along. Most of the time she says no go play with the guys but I always give her the option to come along.

Of course I have only been married to 1 woman for 22 years so I am kind of a beginner at this stuff.
User avatar
Sparky
coast guard rescue float
 
Posts: 2913
Joined: Sat Mar 27, 2004 7:45 am
Location: west of Portland but not west enough

Postby intrepid » Thu May 03, 2007 3:40 pm

Well, I certainly hope that my fate isn't as bad as your's Ceedog. No one deserves that. (I'm sorry for you man)

Thanks for the words of wisdom. Rag on me if you'd like, but I'm going to assume that she'll continue to be understanding about surfing.
User avatar
intrepid
I tube ride side saddle
 
Posts: 1107
Joined: Tue Jun 07, 2005 7:46 pm

Postby Doc » Thu May 03, 2007 6:29 pm

Just act like a complete grumpy prick anytime you don't get to go surfing...

When she asks what's wrong...say "Nothing"...but in the tone that means "Something"...

After a few more inquiries (and timing is key here) admit it's because you haven't been surfing in X number of days...doesn't matter how many

Kick or throw something...slam doors...generally be an @ss...refuse to do anything and sulk like a little baby...

Under no circumstances agree to do something else fun...a hike, bike ride, movie, whatever...

She'll ask you to go surfing in no time.

doc
"If you don't surf...don't start".
User avatar
Doc
noodle arms/noodle brain
 
Posts: 4530
Joined: Fri May 07, 2004 4:08 pm
Location: Oregon

Postby The Blonde » Thu May 03, 2007 6:37 pm

Thanks doc, you basically just supported my ex-husbands entire argument of grounds for divorce.
I approve this message
The Blonde
Am I addicted to this?
 
Posts: 502
Joined: Sun Feb 18, 2007 5:12 pm
Location: where ever I am, Im gay.

Postby Gazsurf » Thu May 03, 2007 6:50 pm

The Blonde wrote:Thanks doc, you basically just supported my ex-husbands entire argument of grounds for divorce.


From his view of your lack of surfing days or wasn't he getting enough?
"I disagree with these experts. Someone has got to stand up to experts."

Texas Board of Education member McLeroy rejecting science over creationism.
User avatar
Gazsurf
the kook whisperer
 
Posts: 5984
Joined: Sun Aug 28, 2005 7:22 pm
Location: Your head

Postby Wilbur Kookmeyer » Thu May 03, 2007 6:53 pm

Ceedog wrote:Hey Intrepid, you already had a glimpse of Christmas future with me. Blonde's right. It's cool at first then you become some juvenile, selfish jerk just because you want to go surfing once a month. God Speed, Brother.


Ceedog wrote: I'M A SURFER!! THIS IS WHAT I DO!!!
Your electric car runs on coal. Think about it....
User avatar
Wilbur Kookmeyer
full of bull kelp.
 
Posts: 9393
Joined: Tue Mar 09, 2004 11:04 am

Postby Foul Pete » Thu May 03, 2007 6:57 pm

i'm stoked that for the first time in a long time, i am getting stoked on other things besides surfing.
Foul Pete
duck diving fool
 
Posts: 565
Joined: Sat Jan 13, 2007 11:06 am

Postby The Blonde » Thu May 03, 2007 8:00 pm

Gazsurf wrote:
The Blonde wrote:Thanks doc, you basically just supported my ex-husbands entire argument of grounds for divorce.


From his view of your lack of surfing days or wasn't he getting enough?


Getting enough what? He doesnt surf.

Curious, whats stoking you FP?
I approve this message
The Blonde
Am I addicted to this?
 
Posts: 502
Joined: Sun Feb 18, 2007 5:12 pm
Location: where ever I am, Im gay.

Postby Gazsurf » Thu May 03, 2007 8:43 pm

:roll: never mind........
"I disagree with these experts. Someone has got to stand up to experts."

Texas Board of Education member McLeroy rejecting science over creationism.
User avatar
Gazsurf
the kook whisperer
 
Posts: 5984
Joined: Sun Aug 28, 2005 7:22 pm
Location: Your head

Postby wanty » Thu May 03, 2007 9:01 pm

The Blonde wrote:
Curious, whats stoking you FP?


Fancy shoes, large vehicles, skate parks and organized sports i suspect.
User avatar
wanty
Site Admin
 
Posts: 2406
Joined: Tue Sep 21, 2004 10:12 pm
Location: NW

Postby The Blonde » Thu May 03, 2007 9:05 pm

Gazsurf wrote::roll: never mind........


Dont you roll those eyes at me young woman.
I approve this message
The Blonde
Am I addicted to this?
 
Posts: 502
Joined: Sun Feb 18, 2007 5:12 pm
Location: where ever I am, Im gay.

Postby The Blonde » Fri May 04, 2007 1:12 pm

intrepid wrote:My girlfriend


intrepid wrote:
The Blonde wrote:I just picked up a 3/4 ton 66 Chevy Fleetside, 302, 3speed....


Where are the Pictures? Without pictures it doesn't exist. :lol:


Works here as well.
I approve this message
The Blonde
Am I addicted to this?
 
Posts: 502
Joined: Sun Feb 18, 2007 5:12 pm
Location: where ever I am, Im gay.

Postby intrepid » Fri May 04, 2007 4:35 pm

Image
User avatar
intrepid
I tube ride side saddle
 
Posts: 1107
Joined: Tue Jun 07, 2005 7:46 pm

Postby Temperance » Fri May 04, 2007 5:29 pm

Intrepid....How long do you want to HAVE that girlfriend? Posting that picture is almost as stupid as posting an actual nude picture of her!
Temperance
I Macarena in my wetsuit
 
Posts: 372
Joined: Tue Apr 24, 2007 10:00 pm

Postby The Blonde » Fri May 04, 2007 6:39 pm

intrepid wrote:Image


f@#K me I cant see it.
I approve this message
The Blonde
Am I addicted to this?
 
Posts: 502
Joined: Sun Feb 18, 2007 5:12 pm
Location: where ever I am, Im gay.

PreviousNext

Return to Haters, Ranters & Whiners

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

cron