Change font size   Print view

What pisses me off...........

This forum is for SURF topics such as localism and rants that are usually negative in nature. If you're a baby, complainer, or generally think you're right and everyone else is wrong this is the place for you. PLEASE NOTE, all forum rules still apply, but just a little more liberally enforced. Registration is required.

Moderators: wanty, Wilbur Kookmeyer

Postby Tatonka » Sun Jul 15, 2007 8:41 pm

Tonight: S wind 10 kt. wind waves 1 ft. SW swell 3 ft at 7 seconds. slight chance of showers early.
Monday: S wind 5 to 10 kt ... veering to W in the afternoon. wind waves 1 foot. SW swell 3 ft at 7 seconds.
Monday Night: W wind 10 kt ... becoming S after midnight. wind waves 1 foot. SW swell 3 ft at 7 seconds. slight chance of showers.
Tuesday: SE wind 5 to 10 kt. wind waves 1 foot. SW swell 3 ft. chance of showers.
Tuesday Night: NW wind 5 kt. wind waves 1 foot. SW swell 3 ft. chance of showers.
Wednesday: N wind 5 kt. wind waves 1 foot. SW swell 3 ft. chance of showers.
Wednesday Night: N wind 5 kt ... becoming S 10 kt after midnight. wind waves 1 foot. W swell 3 ft. slight chance of showers.
Thursday: SW wind 10 to 15 kt. wind waves 2 ft. W swell 3 ft.
Friday: SW wind 10 kt with gusts to 15 kt. wind waves 2 ft. W swell 3 ft.
can't keep my eyes from the circling skies
Tatonka
duck diving fool

Postby smithgrind » Sun Jul 15, 2007 9:50 pm

I discovered something new that pissed me off...South Park. What a waste of electricity. I've never sat through an episode before, but I was stuck in a bar having a beer and a slice and it was on. Really,...one of the worst things I've been subjected to in a long time.
smithgrind
greystoke

Postby Sparky » Mon Jul 16, 2007 6:53 am

smithgrind wrote:I discovered something new that pissed me off...South Park. What a waste of electricity. I've never sat through an episode before, but I was stuck in a bar having a beer and a slice and it was on. Really,...one of the worst things I've been subjected to in a long time.

And here I thought I was the only one who did not get it.
Love many, trust few, do harm to none!
Sparky
coast guard rescue float

Postby Stiffler » Mon Jul 16, 2007 7:11 am

kookin. i hate when i kook out. its still fun though.
Stiffler

Postby Wilbur Kookmeyer » Mon Jul 16, 2007 6:42 pm

Waking up in my own king sized bed. Rolling over my guitar, a pile of laundry, a hissing cat, and a broom (why is that in there?) just to find out I have to make my own damn coffee.
Your electric car runs on coal. Think about it....
Wilbur Kookmeyer
full of bull kelp.

Postby guppy » Tue Jul 17, 2007 12:39 am

carpooling straight to spot A, when you know spot B is firing and staying there cause the punetas you went with are scared of a barrel...
guppy
late takeoffs, that's how I roll......

Postby scubetubeular » Tue Jul 17, 2007 9:18 am

guppy wrote:carpooling straight to spot A, when you know spot B is firing and staying there cause the punetas you went with are scared of a barrel...

Guppy, If you know of a spot that barrels on a 3 foot SW day.
I'll car pool with you any time man.
scubetubeular
over the falls, a way of life

Postby wanty » Tue Jul 17, 2007 10:38 am

Friend Of The Hawk wrote:75cents to put air in your tires!! :evil:

i know how that one feels. recently had a leak and repeatedly paid .75 C to fill that F*KIN tire! What a joke. after spending enough to buy a new tire i decided to get all new 4, but only because the tire shop said it was "illegal" for them to fix by tire because it was bald. Can't i be a cheapskate anymore? i want to drive my effin tires until they f*ckin fall off. whats the deal?
wanty
Site Admin

Postby Seastack » Tue Jul 17, 2007 12:54 pm

Tatonka wrote:Tonight: S wind 10 kt. wind waves 1 ft. SW swell 3 ft at 7 seconds. slight chance of showers early.
Monday: S wind 5 to 10 kt ... veering to W in the afternoon. wind waves 1 foot. SW swell 3 ft at 7 seconds.
Monday Night: W wind 10 kt ... becoming S after midnight. wind waves 1 foot. SW swell 3 ft at 7 seconds. slight chance of showers.
Tuesday: SE wind 5 to 10 kt. wind waves 1 foot. SW swell 3 ft. chance of showers.
Tuesday Night: NW wind 5 kt. wind waves 1 foot. SW swell 3 ft. chance of showers.
Wednesday: N wind 5 kt. wind waves 1 foot. SW swell 3 ft. chance of showers.
Wednesday Night: N wind 5 kt ... becoming S 10 kt after midnight. wind waves 1 foot. W swell 3 ft. slight chance of showers.
Thursday: SW wind 10 to 15 kt. wind waves 2 ft. W swell 3 ft.
Friday: SW wind 10 kt with gusts to 15 kt. wind waves 2 ft. W swell 3 ft.

well it is July isnt it? best time to work or better yet travel if you want real waves
I'm like a sea lion inside, always take a pounding, pounding for my pride.
Seastack
stinkbug stance? I walk this way!

Postby gills » Tue Jul 17, 2007 4:17 pm

Realizing that the glassed on fin on the blue canoe is just plain 'way too big' and that I'm going to have to shave it and put a fin box in it. I've tried to adjust my footwork like hell to accomidate that leviathan, but it won't go-- and that's saying something with my weight.
gills

Postby Temperance » Tue Jul 17, 2007 6:22 pm

Having to work on the weekends and missing out on one of my favorite things....FUN.
Temperance
I Macarena in my wetsuit

Postby guppy » Tue Jul 17, 2007 6:49 pm

scubetubeular wrote:
guppy wrote:carpooling straight to spot A, when you know spot B is firing and staying there cause the punetas you went with are scared of a barrel...

Guppy, If you know of a spot that barrels on a 3 foot SW day.
I'll car pool with you any time man.

if we could car pool on a plane I know of this place on the west side
guppy
late takeoffs, that's how I roll......

Postby Jacob » Wed Jul 18, 2007 12:48 am

stupid americans that voted for bush
Jacob
I do it Beavertail style

Postby Sparky » Wed Jul 18, 2007 6:49 am

Jacob wrote:stupid americans that voted for bush

People who insult stupid people!
The people who voted for Bush would have to raise their IQs before they could come under the classification of stupid.
Love many, trust few, do harm to none!
Sparky
coast guard rescue float

Postby Seastack » Wed Jul 18, 2007 5:02 pm

working on a job that I have to drive 40 miles of exposed costline to get to and not seeing a ridealbe wave in sight
I'm like a sea lion inside, always take a pounding, pounding for my pride.
Seastack
stinkbug stance? I walk this way!

PreviousNext

Return to Haters, Ranters & Whiners