Change font size   Print view

Flavor of the hour

Yes, this is a surfpage, but many of us like to discuss non-surf related issues amongst fellow surfers. Here's the place to do it. Registration is required.

Moderators: wanty, Tex

Postby bluesilver » Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:30 am

erzats wrote:
bluesilver wrote:
Lil' Snowy Plover wrote:
All I'll say is this-- NM, you're beautiful. And FU to anyone who calls this woman out.

Every man/woman needs to be called out now and then in their life. And for his sake, I hope her husband has the balls to do so when need be. You just called him out.

...blah blah blah...

This thread is most offensive when it's used to judge beauty one way or the other. Posting Michelle Obama with a yam and then making fun of her makes you look like a complete idiot. To then blindly call out someone who has dealt directly with some of the issues that are being argued about here debases you further. Were I moderator, I would can this thread or any other just to shut you up.

Resolution: allow it to go on without any kind of words. Post a picture of a giant turd and it stands alongside all the other pictures. The reactions to both come from the same reptilian part of the brain, so they should be allowed equal merit -- I think that was Spent's point to begin with.

Jesus Christ you're boring as hell.
And I hope for your girlfreind/wife/families sake you never tell a girl shes pretty or beautiful because she might start thinking she needs to keep trying to be pretty. You are a failure.
And I'm not sure why me posting a pic of michelle with a yam is offensive because it seemed pretty harmless but it goes to show you will go to any extreme to pull offensivenjess out of kittens. dude, get a life and stop trying to create caos and garbage when there is none. One can only guess you have a boring cynical thought for everythign in the world.

Also, thanks for repeating my ideas and claiming them for yourself. Well done Mr. Thinker!
When you know, you know; you know?
bluesilver
roach coach devotee

Postby bluesilver » Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:39 am

WC wrote:and for the ladies, the first osp'er to make it into this thread....
Ceedog!

Badass!
bluesilver
roach coach devotee

Postby erzats » Tue Jan 05, 2010 11:41 am

bluesilver wrote:Also, thanks for repeating my ideas and claiming them for yourself. Well done Mr. Thinker!

way to get overly worked up about the internet. It's well known that only morons hang out on this page. Awesome!
erzats
core!

Postby bluesilver » Tue Jan 05, 2010 12:39 pm

erzats wrote:
bluesilver wrote:Also, thanks for repeating my ideas and claiming them for yourself. Well done Mr. Thinker!

way to get overly worked up about the internet. It's well known that only morons hang out on this page. Awesome!

not worked up, having fun :D

and i'm pretty sure everyone hangs out here including you? I don't know maybe you're writing your posts by telepathy.

Anyways, just stop. No need to get your feelings hurt enough to start throwing internet punches, this is a simple thread with women in it. You are getting way too offended about a simple internet page with pictures of women doing all kinds of things. If you'd like you could post some pictures of buff men or whatever you're into......

bluesilver
roach coach devotee

Postby erzats » Tue Jan 05, 2010 3:11 pm

bluesilver wrote:and i'm pretty sure everyone hangs out here including you?

Yes, that was the joke. You almost got it.

I'm not offended, I just think you are a moron. If anything begins to require thought you get bored unless it has boobs then you might pay more attention.
erzats
core!

Postby Doc » Tue Jan 05, 2010 3:13 pm

"If you don't surf...don't start".
Doc
surf expert............ just add wax

Postby bluesilver » Tue Jan 05, 2010 4:29 pm

erzats wrote:
bluesilver wrote:and i'm pretty sure everyone hangs out here including you?

Yes, that was the joke. You almost got it.

I'm not offended, I just think you are a moron. If anything begins to require thought you get bored unless it has boobs then you might pay more attention.

ooooooooooooooooooookay you batty sweety pie, you win, can't argue I love boobs, but ..... :lol:

Here's a question: When you have personal-alone-jerky-jerky time do you think about Rosie O'donnel? Rocks? Obama Chia-Pets? Murkins? Holy water? Road cones? Objectification either way and please, it was a rhetorical question and I do not want an answer.

I know you're dieing to hear what I JO to, but that's disgusting and still probably obvious.

I don't because i'm a normal, healthy human male. Not sure what to call a guy who gets angry about women with a sense for their health or any woman that does not fall into the parameters you consider .... strangely courtable... You are full of backwards ideas. But that's ok, I still treasure your input. I feel we need to wrap our proverbial arms around those who are angry and sad and nudge them towards happiness and sanity.

Now let's objectify some more ladies, pets, rocks, sunsets or whatever it is in your life that makes you happy OR vigilant in the war against nature.
Last edited by bluesilver on Tue Jan 05, 2010 5:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.
bluesilver
roach coach devotee

Postby bluesilver » Tue Jan 05, 2010 4:40 pm

Doc,

Goddamn you've posted some rad stuff lately.

Usually it's just Haiku's and I hate Haiku's

This is not a Haiku.
bluesilver
roach coach devotee

Postby WC » Tue Jan 05, 2010 4:43 pm

NO SH!T, enough talk for now.
Save the Seagulls.
WC
duck diving fool

Postby erzats » Tue Jan 05, 2010 4:56 pm

bluesilver wrote:ooooooooooooooooooookay sweety pie

I loooove yewwwww honey bunz!
erzats
core!

Postby bluesilver » Tue Jan 05, 2010 5:11 pm

erzats wrote:
bluesilver wrote:ooooooooooooooooooookay sweety pie

I loooove yewwwww honey bunz!

heh heh
bluesilver
roach coach devotee

Postby WC » Tue Jan 05, 2010 5:33 pm

Save the Seagulls.
WC
duck diving fool

Postby bluesilver » Tue Jan 05, 2010 5:51 pm

awesome pics!

Probably kind of strange, but I've always found pregnant women to be quite sexy. Maybe it's the way they carry themselves, proud of what they've made, the 'pregnant glow' maybe...
bluesilver
roach coach devotee

Postby Doc » Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:40 pm

"If you don't surf...don't start".
Doc
surf expert............ just add wax

Postby Wilbur Kookmeyer » Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:05 pm

WC wrote:Image

Speelyievie is now 11 fluid ounces lighter.
Your electric car runs on coal. Think about it....
Wilbur Kookmeyer
full of bull kelp.

PreviousNext

Return to Things That Don't Matter (What the OSP is really about)