Change font size   Print view

Conspiracies Don't Exist...

Yes, this is a surfpage, but many of us like to discuss non-surf related issues amongst fellow surfers. Here's the place to do it. Registration is required.

Moderators: wanty, Tex

Conspiracies Don't Exist...

Postby Ceedog » Sat Oct 31, 2009 10:51 pm

For arguments sake lets look at information that the media and popular opinion attempt to keep us from analyzing .

Aliens, Planet X, the coming polar shift, bailouts, the Mayan calender, NWO, police states, UN, corpo-facism, North American Union, the FED, manipulation of markets, 9-11, Codex Elementarious, Vaccines, Healthcare, JFK, military industrial complex, 7-7-07, Al queda, Bush, Obama, CFR, Iraq, Afganistan, Bilderberg, Project for a New American Century, China, Iran, Aspartame, or whatever floats your boat.

Here's a few from me:

"For we are opposed, around the world, by a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy, that relies primarily on covet means for expanding it's sphere of influence, on infiltration instead of invasion, on subversion instead of elections, on intimidation, instead of free choice, on guerrillas by night, instead of armies by day, It is a system which has conscripted, vast material and human resources into the building of a tightly knit, highly efficient machine that combines military, diplomatic, intelligence, economic, scientific, and political operations. Its preparations are concealed, not published. It's mistakes are buried, not headlined. Its dissenters silenced, not praised. No expenditure is questioned. No rumour is printed. No secret is revealed. But I am asking your help in the tremendous task of informing and alerting the American people". .. John Kennedy Some say he was talking about communism, I think he was just expanding on Eisenhower's farewell speech.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xhZk8ronces

Like diet soda, you should watch this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PYSyJoNDf3E
Carbon credits, brought to you by Enron. PM for quotes.
Ceedog
Jetsam

Postby riverjetty » Sun Nov 01, 2009 8:36 am

riverjetty
i've put my fin in backwards

Postby bluesilver » Mon Nov 02, 2009 10:02 am

No, he was speaking of the Illuminati. Get over it, we run everything.
When you know, you know; you know?
bluesilver
roach coach devotee

Postby erzats » Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:52 pm

Amazing speech from JFK. I guess nerve gets one killed -- maybe that's the sad lesson learned in his assassination?
erzats
core!

Postby bluesilver » Tue Nov 03, 2009 9:05 am

erzats wrote:Amazing speech from JFK. I guess nerve gets one killed -- maybe that's the sad lesson learned in his assassination?

Also because he wasn't a Freemason.
bluesilver
roach coach devotee

Postby Ceedog » Tue Nov 03, 2009 4:03 pm

Maybe he wasn't a mason, but his family was among the elite.

Blue, if you're illuminati, tell us when the aliens are supposed to get here.
Ceedog
Jetsam

Postby bluesilver » Wed Nov 04, 2009 9:41 am

Ceedog wrote:Maybe he wasn't a mason, but his family was among the elite.

Blue, if you're illuminati, tell us when the aliens are supposed to get here.

I think you're mixing up the Illuminati and Scientology
bluesilver
roach coach devotee

Postby Ceedog » Thu Nov 05, 2009 12:31 am

The illuminati are aliens, aren't they? :lol: Aliens, to me, seem to poison the well of conspiracy research. How one could throw FED protesters and people who believe reptilian aliens run our lives into the same category, I haven't a clue. A popular theory out on the interwebs is about the Illuminati being descendants of a reptilian alien race who really created man. Or they'll say they are the kin of the biblical 'giants' who made it with the daughters of man. Kinda like when harry potter had to fight that big Ogre, you know, and he created that crazy spell that made hi....., about the same thing.
Ceedog
Jetsam

Re: Conspiracies Don't Exist...

Postby Lil' Snowy Plover » Thu Nov 05, 2009 6:38 pm

Ceedog wrote:For arguments sake lets look at information that the media and popular opinion attempt to keep us from analyzing .

Seriously man, what media do you look at? Have you ever heard of the internet? Oh wait a minute.
"I once had a fishing pole that was not because of a corporation...Gosh I miss that pole."

Doc
Lil' Snowy Plover
cross stepping..... stumble bum

Postby bluesilver » Fri Nov 06, 2009 10:23 am

Ceedog wrote:The illuminati are aliens, aren't they? :lol: Aliens, to me, seem to poison the well of conspiracy research. How one could throw FED protesters and people who believe reptilian aliens run our lives into the same category, I haven't a clue. A popular theory out on the interwebs is about the Illuminati being descendants of a reptilian alien race who really created man. Or they'll say they are the kin of the biblical 'giants' who made it with the daughters of man. Kinda like when harry potter had to fight that big Ogre, you know, and he created that crazy spell that made hi....., about the same thing.

Illuminati have othing to do with aliens and reptilian ancestors nor the bible. It was started by a scientist who boldly went against the bible and the church to study science in hiding. He tried for awhile to recruit the top scientific minds into this elite and secretive group and eventually did after he became a Freemason and hid within their ranks. It took awhile because he could not openly advertise, but once he adopted some of the rituals of the Masons, his group looked better. Eventually even scientists who worked for the church (Galileo to name one) became an Illuminati. Their group was built and run for purely scientific purposes, but it has been proven that they did scheme to take down the Bavarian governemt.

Bavarian Illuminati.
bluesilver
roach coach devotee

Postby pra_ggresion » Fri Nov 06, 2009 11:34 am

Have you guys ever heard the one about the Skull and Bones initiation rite, where they drink fine wine from Geronimos preserved skull as a metaphor for what's necessary to maintain power. GW must have done it.
Potato salad or die!
pra_ggresion
I post better than I surf

Postby bluesilver » Fri Nov 06, 2009 3:10 pm

pra_ggresion wrote:Have you guys ever heard the one about the Skull and Bones initiation rite, where they drink fine wine from Geronimos preserved skull as a metaphor for what's necessary to maintain power. GW must have done it.

A lot of this type of ritual exist today within groups like S&B, Freemasons,..... Readers... . The Mason's have a ritual in which you lay in a coffinand act deceased. The other members then proceed with a ceremonial mock funeral in which the member in the coffin is the dead. Essentially you get to sit through your own funeral.
Make what you want from that. There are other, more strange.
bluesilver
roach coach devotee

Postby Doc » Fri Nov 06, 2009 6:55 pm

I have rituals...
Mostly involving beer and pizza...
No skulls mostly.

Doc
"If you don't surf...don't start".
Doc
surf expert............ just add wax

Postby Lil' Snowy Plover » Sat Nov 07, 2009 12:02 pm

doc wrote:I have rituals...
Mostly involving beer and pizza...
And Numskulls mostly.

doc
"I once had a fishing pole that was not because of a corporation...Gosh I miss that pole."

Doc
Lil' Snowy Plover
cross stepping..... stumble bum

Postby Ceedog » Sat Nov 07, 2009 11:21 pm

pra_ggresion wrote:Have you guys ever heard the one about the Skull and Bones initiation rite, where they drink fine wine from Geronimos preserved skull as a metaphor for what's necessary to maintain power. GW must have done it.

Makes me feel good that lots of leaders(I use that term loosely) are partaking in satanic rituals. Interestingly, lots of high up CIA have gone through Yale and skull and bones.

Blue, you'll see the term Illuminati used by most as a general catch-all to describe the wealthiest elite of the world. I could care less what their called, seems like inbred snobs might be a more appropriate term.
*edited for spelling*
Ceedog
Jetsam

Next

Return to Things That Don't Matter (What the OSP is really about)