Change font size   Print view

Conspiracies Don't Exist...

Yes, this is a surfpage, but many of us like to discuss non-surf related issues amongst fellow surfers. Here's the place to do it. Registration is required.

Moderators: wanty, Tex

Postby nm » Sat Nov 07, 2009 11:39 pm

You can't win. You know that, don't you? It doesn't matter if you whip us, you'll still be where you were before, at the bottom. And we'll still be the lucky ones at the top with all the breaks. It doesn't matter. Greasers will still be Greasers and Socs will still be Socs. It doesn't matter.
nm
somebody call my lawyer

Postby Doc » Sun Nov 08, 2009 1:08 am

Tell it, Pony Girl.

Doc
"If you don't surf...don't start".
Doc
surf expert............ just add wax

Postby Gazsurf » Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:08 am

You should both just take a big step away from the popcorn......... :lol:
"I disagree with these experts. Someone has got to stand up to experts."

Texas Board of Education member McLeroy rejecting science over creationism.
Gazsurf
the kook whisperer

Postby Lil' Snowy Plover » Sun Nov 08, 2009 11:58 am

nm wrote:You can't win. You know that, don't you? It doesn't matter if you whip us, you'll still be where you were before, at the bottom. And we'll still be the lucky ones at the top with all the breaks. It doesn't matter. Greasers will still be Greasers and Socs will still be Socs. It doesn't matter.

Do it for Ceedog!
"I once had a fishing pole that was not because of a corporation...Gosh I miss that pole."

Doc
Lil' Snowy Plover
cross stepping..... stumble bum

Postby speelyei » Sun Nov 08, 2009 12:40 pm

stay gold ceedog, stay gold
speelyei
boogie boarders run ME over!

Location: Arizona... but I am still an absentee owner on the Coast!

Postby bluesilver » Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:02 am

Ceedog wrote:
Blue, you'll see the term Illuminati used by most as a general catch-all to describe the wealthiest elite of the world. I could care less what their called, seems like inbred snobs might be a more appropriate term.
*edited for spelling*

All conspiracy-theory
Illuminati have been disbanded and gone since the civil war at least. But some still think they are running the world. Some people think they puppeted our civil war as well as France's.

As far as secret organizations and satanic rituals, I'm not really sold on most of these groups being satanic, even S&B
When you know, you know; you know?
bluesilver
roach coach devotee

Postby pra_ggresion » Mon Nov 09, 2009 1:43 pm

The idea of Satan didn't come about until 500 years after christ. Satan=Shaitan=Islam. Invented by Jesuits in Spain demonizing the people they'd been at war with for a couple of centuries.
Potato salad or die!
pra_ggresion
I post better than I surf

Postby bluesilver » Mon Nov 09, 2009 2:11 pm

pra_ggresion wrote:The idea of Satan didn't come about until 500 years after christ. Satan=Shaitan=Islam. Invented by Jesuits in Spain demonizing the people they'd been at war with for a couple of centuries.

Illuminati are considered the worlds first satanic cult, all because the Pope called them Shaitans. He used the Islamic word because it was considered a dirty language. They then spread lies about the illuminati having secret rituals involving sacrificing animals, torture etc as a way to villify them even more. A lot of people bought the lies. Later when people needed a newer way to rebel someone invented the "new age" satanic cult which included the sacrifices, torture etc that were based on the lies about the "satanic" illuminatis group.

Some things are just interesting.
bluesilver
roach coach devotee

Re: Conspiracies Don't Exist...

Postby Ceedog » Thu Nov 12, 2009 3:50 pm

Lil' Snowy Plover wrote:
Ceedog wrote:For arguments sake lets look at information that the media and popular opinion attempt to keep us from analyzing .

Seriously man, what media do you look at? Have you ever heard of the internet? Oh wait a minute.

I'm talking about the 'trusted' sources. You know CNN, Fox, MSNBC, CNBC, etc. We could start by looking at their omissions. I have known about the housing meltdown since 2004, why, not because I'm smart, but because top economists have been talking about it for years. Former heads of the worldbank, leading university professors, Ron Paul, buried stories in the financial times, wall street journal, and many other financial publications have been pointing it out. And surprisingly, the major media outlets acted shocked last year when they finally had to devote time to it and it was too late for us little people to do anything about it.
Carbon credits, brought to you by Enron. PM for quotes.
Ceedog
Jetsam

Postby Ceedog » Mon Nov 16, 2009 12:30 am

Jesse Ventura has a series coming out next month on TruTV called Conspiracy Theory:
http://www.trutv.com/shows/conspiracy_theory/conspiracies.html#bigbrother
Ceedog
Jetsam

Postby pra_ggresion » Mon Nov 16, 2009 3:16 pm

How come no one ever brings up the fact that flight 93 was shot down by a US missile and was not brought down by the passengers?
Potato salad or die!
pra_ggresion
I post better than I surf

Postby Ceedog » Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:17 pm

The same reason no one talks about the towers falling at almost free fall speed and reports of explosions before they fell, or how WTC-7 falling the same way, or the 9-11 hi-jackers being trained at military bases and frequenting bars and strip clubs, or...
Ceedog
Jetsam

Postby bluesilver » Tue Nov 17, 2009 9:31 am

The new conspiracy is that Bush is going to try and re-take the office.
Note his new "Presidential Center of Science" in which he hopes to bring in the most brilliant 'scientist' from around to discuss U.S. issues, come to some kind of decision on these issues and find ways to force them upon the public. Ooops, I mean "implement them into society". Oh, how about the museum attached to it that is dedicated to his time in the office?

That dude is a narcissist of the worst kind.
bluesilver
roach coach devotee

Postby Ceedog » Tue Nov 17, 2009 3:02 pm

I hope that one doesn't keep anybody up at night... At this point Dubya is about as relevant as Sarah "oh, she's so hot!" Palin, just discarded tools in the scrap pile.
Ceedog
Jetsam

Postby bluesilver » Tue Nov 17, 2009 5:45 pm

Ceedog wrote: At this point Dubya is about as relevant as Sarah "oh, she's so hot!" Palin, just discarded tools in the scrap pile.

No way man, I'd much rather have a 3-some with Palin. She is way hotter. In fact just an hour ago I told a guy I work with that I'd still do her. Sorry Dub, you're not my type.
bluesilver
roach coach devotee

PreviousNext

Return to Things That Don't Matter (What the OSP is really about)