Change font size   Print view

Gays responsible for sacrifices on Halloween....

Yes, this is a surfpage, but many of us like to discuss non-surf related issues amongst fellow surfers. Here's the place to do it. Registration is required.

Moderators: wanty, Tex

Gays responsible for sacrifices on Halloween....

Postby brdsurf » Wed Nov 10, 2010 7:04 am

From the Tillamook headlight herald. Crazy how people get soooooo crazy about religion. That in itself is more scary to me than any Halloween monsters!

Posted: Wednesday, November 3, 2010 9:00 am

Jan McFarland Bay City | 12 comments

"And do not let your people practice fortune-telling or sorcery, or allow them to interpret omens, or engage in witchcraft... Anyone doing such things is an abomination to the Lord." (Deuteronomy 18:10,11)

Halloween has basically ended up having a lot of witchcraft in it. It is a "high night" for people in witchcraft and satanism. Human sacrifices are made on Halloween. To celebrate the dark side and demons is an abomination to God.

"For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections, for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature, and likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet." (Romans 1:26,27)

God considers witchcraft and homosexuality an abomination. Abomination doesn't mean bad; it means really, really bad.

This country is already losing its image as the superpower in the world. That is because the basis for the greatness of this country came from God.

The above are only a few ways we have gone astray. We have turned from the word of God, and that is a very dangerous thing. I would quote from Hosea 13:4-7, which refers to Israel at the time but is a picture of this country, also:

"I am the Lord, your God, who rescued you from your slavery in Egypt. You have no God but me, for there is not savior. I took care of you in the wilderness, in that dry and thirsty land. But when you had eaten and were satisfied, then you became proud and forgot me. So now I will attack you like a lion or like a leopard that lurks along the road."

Anyone who wants to debate what I have said, don't trouble yourself to argue with Chaplain Jan, because your argument is with the word of God, not me. Let me know if you change the word of God, because you will be the first one in history to do so.

Crazy....
http://tillamookheadlightherald.com/opi ... 03286.html
"I have to overcome that safety mechanism that wants to rise up in me and to keep me from doing something that could kill me."
"Everything’s okay until it isn’t."
brdsurf
straight.......like a boomerang

Re: Gays responsible for sacrifices on Halloween....

Postby holddown » Wed Nov 10, 2010 12:18 pm

Welcome to Hazzard County...
holddown
straight.......like a boomerang

Postby bluesilver » Thu Nov 01, 2012 3:52 pm

Satanism was invented by christians. It had nothing to do with anything bad when it was born, and then christians, being scared of everything, started making up stories of sacrifices and weird rituals that mentally-handicapped folks eventually thought was better than the original idea.
When you know, you know; you know?
bluesilver
roach coach devotee

Postby bluesilver » Thu Jun 20, 2013 4:50 pm

When you know, you know; you know?
bluesilver
roach coach devotee

Postby Doc » Sun Jun 30, 2013 10:00 pm

Wow.
Nice resurrection.
And not even Labor Day yet.
"If you don't surf...don't start".
Doc
surf expert............ just add wax

Return to Things That Don't Matter (What the OSP is really about)