Change font size   Print view

Definitely OFF topic

Yes, this is a surfpage, but many of us like to discuss non-surf related issues amongst fellow surfers. Here's the place to do it. Registration is required.

Moderators: wanty, Tex

Definitely OFF topic

Postby Hermgruf » Mon Apr 04, 2011 12:32 am

deleting all my posts.
Last edited by Hermgruf on Fri Feb 03, 2012 3:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Hermgruf
I Macarena in my wetsuit

Re: Definitely OFF topic

Postby Tatonka » Tue Apr 05, 2011 5:38 pm

Pdx high school kid od'd on heroin yesterday, found alone and dead at home by his parents. Suppose even a casual user can od.
can't keep my eyes from the circling skies
Tatonka
duck diving fool

Re: Definitely OFF topic

Postby Trula » Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:47 pm

Dealt with a guy high on meth today. He ended up at the Canadian border though he didn't think that was where he was going (happens all to often with people who are DUII). Got arrested taken to jail and his car towed. Lucky for him he did not get pulled over or he would have had even more charges. I have seen the poor choices that people make when they use drugs and the things that they are willing to do to get them. Heroin is often smuggled internally, do you want to put anything in your body that has been pooped out of someone or stashed in other parts? And if that isn't enough you are also supporting terrorism, Mexican Drug Cartels and violence. Just saying as much as you can be in your own world and think that what you do has nothing to do with any of the awful things that happen they do even pot.
Portland - Where young people go to retire.
Trula
I embrace my inner tard

Return to Things That Don't Matter (What the OSP is really about)