Change font size   Print view

Super Moon minus tide

Yes, this is a surfpage, but many of us like to discuss non-surf related issues amongst fellow surfers. Here's the place to do it. Registration is required.

Moderators: wanty, Tex

Super Moon minus tide

Postby Critter » Wed Jun 26, 2013 1:52 pm

Was wingman last weekend with friend from PDX. We ran down to Eugene for a yearly event with live music and flagrant debauchery. Debauched and smiling, we headed west outa Eugene to Florence, I had forgotten what a pretty drive that is, arrived in Florence at casa top secret with ocean view. Covered porch with that see through wavy roofing, wood stove on deck grilling and yet more debauchery till way too late. Up at 5:30 and up coast to Seal Rock for collecting (legal) of our 10 per person per day of marine invertabrates for friends cold water marine tank. Man it was cool to see all the intertidal habitat I haven't done that in years. As a side note I witnessed many, many tasty shoulders up and down the beaches. Arrived in Newport and spent about an hour at Hatfield Marine Science Center. Great weekend!
All ya gotta do is ask for it.
Critter
over the falls, a way of life

Re: Super Moon minus tide

Postby Spent » Wed Jun 26, 2013 4:58 pm

i'm sad you didn't paddle out but thanks for sharing. water was nice and toasty last weekend. hope it stays around for a bit.
First Gay Marriage, then legal weed and now a goddamn skatepark in PC.
Spent
huntington hop wave killer

Re: Super Moon minus tide

Postby Doc » Sun Jun 30, 2013 9:54 pm

You left the 3rd World Exotic dry?
Shame!
"If you don't surf...don't start".
Doc
surf expert............ just add wax

Return to Things That Don't Matter (What the OSP is really about)