Change font size   Print view

Fak

Yes, this is a surfpage, but many of us like to discuss non-surf related issues amongst fellow surfers. Here's the place to do it. Registration is required.

Moderators: wanty, Tex

Fak

Postby Critter » Sun Jun 28, 2015 3:25 pm

Lost my cat of 17 years night before last. Just needed some random place to vent. Mamakitty showed up on my fathers property years ago leading 3, 7 week old kittens out of the back field. My Grandmother who was, by then, living with my parents took this feral little cat under her wing. Within 2 weeks grandma had her eating out of her hand, named her Mamakitty. Grandma passed in 2009 and I of course gladly brought mama to my house. I had always felt she was mine anyway :mrgreen: as I had been the one to see her first. My back yard is 1/4 acre, entirely enclosed in a 6 foot cyclone fence my old cat couldn't leave and I never saw her try to leave. Somehow she found rat poison. This freakin sucked. Goodbye Mamakitty, I will miss your headbutt's, I will miss your silent meow.
All ya gotta do is ask for it.
Critter
over the falls, a way of life

Re: Fak

Postby bluesilver » Mon Jun 29, 2015 1:26 pm

Sucky to hear Critter, sorry to hear it, but 17 years is a solid age for a cat. Sounds like it had a great life.

take care!
When you know, you know; you know?
bluesilver
roach coach devotee

Re: Fak

Postby Tex » Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:32 am

Yup, just saw this one...sorry for your loss Critter.
Tex
switch stance....... not swish hitter!

Return to Things That Don't Matter (What the OSP is really about)