Change font size   Print view

Seattle Kraken

Yes, this is a surfpage, but many of us like to discuss non-surf related issues amongst fellow surfers. Here's the place to do it. Registration is required.

Moderators: wanty, Tex

Seattle Kraken

Postby Tex » Wed May 10, 2023 11:41 am

We made it to the second round!! So stoked to be watching playoff hockey with a team I have been waiting a damn long time for! Playoff hockey is like play off baseball, whole nother level!
Tex
switch stance....... not swish hitter!

Re: Seattle Kraken

Postby Tex » Sun May 14, 2023 3:49 pm

Game 7, Monday night....should be game of the year....its all gravy for us now anyway, we have nothing to lose.
Tex

Postby Major Lazer » Mon May 15, 2023 10:44 am

Ah it's here..... took me a moment to remember how to navigate all these threads.

Well they made it this far.....! Not much to loose if you think about or thought of them not having much of a chance against the Avs. I certainly felt that way. I feel like game 7 of that series was actually the game of the season for them getting their 1st Stanley Cup Playoff series win as heavy underdogs and a ticket to the 2nd round!

Who knows how it will go down tonight? This series has been so back and forth. One night one team is on, the next it's the other. Can the Kraken persevere with their backs to the wall in Dallas? Or will they crumble like they did in the last game back there. Gruu's got to be ON for the win and although he's was incredible during 1st round he's been hit or miss in this series.

If they do win, its an entirely next level for them and plenty to loose in the Western Conference finals with a ticket at steak to dance with Lord Stanley. Would love to see a Vegas X Seattle match up. The 2 newest expansion teams..... Knights have been here before and crazy to see Seattle get so good so quick similar to Knights. Cant stand the Knight's either. Puck drop 6:30.
Routine is a vampire. Manu Chao-
Major Lazer
neoprene queen

Postby Tex » Mon May 15, 2023 1:38 pm

Good break down ML!! Just a small programming note, looks like puck drop is at 5:00 tonight.
Tex

Postby Major Lazer » Wed May 17, 2023 10:32 am

Bummer they couldn't pull it. Stars really kept them to the blue line and when they did get in between the dots where they play their best game, Stars goalie was on point. Pretty impressive effort regardless and hey you just don't show up your 2nd season and make a cup run. Well Vegas did in 2018 but got the smack down from the my OG Caps. Good team for sure and future looks bright. Hope ticket prices dont go up to much for next season.
Major Lazer
neoprene queen

Postby Major Lazer » Wed Jun 14, 2023 11:26 pm

Fugging Knights got to kiss Lord Stanley. Uggg..... It's been interesting to see these 2 teams match up in the reg season. One of the Krakens biggest rivalries. A new expansion team hoisting the cup 5 years in. Perhaps motivation and hope for a young talented Kraken team. Already looking forward to October surf and hockey. Presale tickets in July!
Major Lazer
neoprene queen

Return to Things That Don't Matter (What the OSP is really about)