Change font size   Print view

Answers

Yes, this is a surfpage, but many of us like to discuss non-surf related issues amongst fellow surfers. Here's the place to do it. Registration is required.

Moderators: wanty, Gazsurf

Has this been helpfull to you?

Good to know
7
64%
Do not care
4
36%
 
Total votes : 11

Postby brdsurf » Mon Dec 11, 2006 1:12 pm

Betty, I dont want to get into a pissing match with you. OK dear.

I have called people out in the water for things, yeah, many times. Wether right or wrong, depends on which side you were on.

REGARDLESS OF WHICH I KNEW THERE WAS A LINE YOU DO NOT CROSS. AND THAT LINE IS PHYSICALLY ATTACKING SOMEONE IN OR OUT OF THE WATER.

Words can hurt, but rarely does one truly cross the line with words. Stalking someone and jumping them in Subway in Lincoln City, or at the trail head at Roads End. What I did was fucked up and I have apologised to as many as I could and tried to explain my fked up logic to them. But then again words are easy to brush of than broken bones.
"I have to overcome that safety mechanism that wants to rise up in me and to keep me from doing something that could kill me."
"Everything’s okay until it isn’t."
User avatar
brdsurf
straight.......like a boomerang
 
Posts: 1318
Joined: Mon Mar 08, 2004 1:52 pm
Location: Searching for the secrets of the Gspot Massage

Postby brdsurf » Mon Dec 11, 2006 1:13 pm

The Betty wrote:Why you no answer me question?
cause you type it when I am responding to other sheet! You need more medication to slow down so I can keep up with you.
"I have to overcome that safety mechanism that wants to rise up in me and to keep me from doing something that could kill me."
"Everything’s okay until it isn’t."
User avatar
brdsurf
straight.......like a boomerang
 
Posts: 1318
Joined: Mon Mar 08, 2004 1:52 pm
Location: Searching for the secrets of the Gspot Massage

Postby The Betty » Mon Dec 11, 2006 1:17 pm

Thats what I was looking for. Good boy. While pointing out anothers f'd up ness, lets remember our own.

Whos to say your attitude in the past has not affected others the way this dudes attitude has clearly affected you.

To me there is no diff. A dick is a dick, no matter how hard it comes.
The Betty
 

Postby Gazsurf » Mon Dec 11, 2006 2:10 pm

Actually I like the idea of letting people know about the vicious dog thing. Seems to be common sense.
"I disagree with these experts. Someone has got to stand up to experts."

Texas Board of Education member McLeroy rejecting science over creationism.
User avatar
Gazsurf
the kook whisperer
 
Posts: 5984
Joined: Sun Aug 28, 2005 7:22 pm
Location: Your head

Postby wanty » Mon Dec 11, 2006 2:45 pm

yah. be sure to let me know if there is a vicious dog somewhere. i dont mind fighting humans off but dogs are a b*tch I tell ya!

yes, i can kick **** *****'* @ss...(i really hope he's not reading this)
Last edited by wanty on Mon Dec 11, 2006 3:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
wanty
Site Admin
 
Posts: 2406
Joined: Tue Sep 21, 2004 10:12 pm
Location: NW

Postby Doc » Mon Dec 11, 2006 2:51 pm

Is this the guy?

Him and his dog and that collins glass really piss me off...

(and all those stupid trophies...thinks he's a hero)

doc

Image
"If you don't surf...don't start".
User avatar
Doc
noodle arms/noodle brain
 
Posts: 4530
Joined: Fri May 07, 2004 4:08 pm
Location: Oregon

Postby Wilbur Kookmeyer » Mon Dec 11, 2006 3:05 pm

The fact is, this whole post was set up with one purpose....to defame somebody. To attack the character (or lack there of) of one person.

That is weak.

You got an issue with someone, take it up with them personally.

One on one.

To the idea that this is some kind of public service anouncement telling us of dangerous violent peoples in our areas is a farse.

You go live in a big city for a while. Not a podunk town like Portland but an actual city. To live in one, you have to assume that everyone around is a potentially violent nut job.

This post is weak, and whoever posted it is a back biting little bitch.
Your electric car runs on coal. Think about it....
User avatar
Wilbur Kookmeyer
full of bull kelp.
 
Posts: 9393
Joined: Tue Mar 09, 2004 11:04 am

Postby Nasty » Mon Dec 11, 2006 3:12 pm

Wilbur Kookmeyer wrote:back biting little bitch.


Isn't that an example of a defamation?
Nasty
 

Postby Wilbur Kookmeyer » Mon Dec 11, 2006 3:25 pm

Nasty wrote:
Wilbur Kookmeyer wrote:back biting little bitch.


Isn't that an example of a defamation?


What can I say? I am complex. A walking contradiction.
Your electric car runs on coal. Think about it....
User avatar
Wilbur Kookmeyer
full of bull kelp.
 
Posts: 9393
Joined: Tue Mar 09, 2004 11:04 am

Postby Dub Star » Mon Dec 11, 2006 3:30 pm

Ahh the dirt finnaly comes out. Figured it happen sooner or later. I'm sure most people have heard one thing or another. Hey, most of the OSP revolves around talking chit anyway, so who cares.

Now if I could only get the 411 on that other story......
Dub Star
 

Postby Wilbur Kookmeyer » Mon Dec 11, 2006 3:32 pm

Dub Star wrote:Now if I could only get the 411 on that other story......


The one about SooLoo getting popped for soliciting and being in posession of less than an ounce of crank?
Your electric car runs on coal. Think about it....
User avatar
Wilbur Kookmeyer
full of bull kelp.
 
Posts: 9393
Joined: Tue Mar 09, 2004 11:04 am

Postby SooLoo » Mon Dec 11, 2006 3:38 pm

Wilbur Kookmeyer wrote:I'll get you SooLoo.....and your little dog too!


I guess that just leaves Clemmy...
SooLoo
 

Postby Seaweeder » Mon Dec 11, 2006 3:45 pm

Wilbur Kookmeyer wrote:The fact is, this whole post was set up with one purpose....to defame somebody. To attack the character (or lack there of) of one person.

That is weak.

You got an issue with someone, take it up with them personally.

One on one.

To the idea that this is some kind of public service anouncement telling us of dangerous violent peoples in our areas is a farse.

You go live in a big city for a while. Not a podunk town like Portland but an actual city. To live in one, you have to assume that everyone around is a potentially violent nut job.

This post is weak, and whoever posted it is a back biting little bitch.


What would living in a big city have to do with this? If anything I guess it would increase the availability of violence yes. Not everyone thinks with their fists as you do. You are a very macho type that, well, if they dont agree with you can just F off. Thats great for you. You said your part. Why not let those that would like to know about facts that have happened know about it?

In order to be able to defame somebody it would be based upon unfounded events or statements.

Wilbur you are a closet homo and use this forum as a mean to feel better about your behind the curtain insecurities while keeping up a macho manly image for others here hoping to catch a glimpse of some shlong while changing to surf.

That is defaming, unless you confess. It is based upon things I assume from this forum without having either first having witnessed it myself or had it mad public record.
Seaweeder
Mermaided
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon Dec 11, 2006 11:34 am

Postby Gazsurf » Mon Dec 11, 2006 3:54 pm

Wilbur Kookmeyer wrote:To the idea that this is some kind of public service anouncement telling us of dangerous violent peoples in our areas is a farse.


farce............ I check The Smoking Gun regularly to see if any of the clowns from the page get their 15 minutes.........one can only hope!
"I disagree with these experts. Someone has got to stand up to experts."

Texas Board of Education member McLeroy rejecting science over creationism.
User avatar
Gazsurf
the kook whisperer
 
Posts: 5984
Joined: Sun Aug 28, 2005 7:22 pm
Location: Your head

Postby The Betty » Mon Dec 11, 2006 3:57 pm

I just remembered.

Once I stashed a dead, rotten seagull head in the duffle bag of a very arrogant and well known surf shop owner.

Warn your surfing brethren and sister....en.

I cant be stopped.
The Betty
 

PreviousNext

Return to Things That Don't Matter (What the OSP is really about)

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest