Change font size   Print view

whats the deal with UFC?

Yes, this is a surfpage, but many of us like to discuss non-surf related issues amongst fellow surfers. Here's the place to do it. Registration is required.

Moderators: wanty, Tex

UFC or Pride

pride
100%
UFC
No votes

Total votes : 3

Postby HessXXpress » Thu Dec 21, 2006 6:13 pm

a high kick to a mans head that is 6 ft tall isnt foot work? too much tunnel vision in boxing but hey. . whatever man
" and YOU can count on ME waiting for YOU in the parking lot!"
HessXXpress
duck diving fool

Postby Stiffler » Thu Dec 21, 2006 9:16 pm

I have only been in/around/near a couple fights, and they sucked. It was terrible. I saw a guy get pummeled by a couple cops, and a transient get kicked around by some truckers. I saw another fight at work where a guy tried to throw another guy onto a three foot piece of rebar sticking out of a concrete slab. It was terrible. Another time, at a crowded bar, a friend bumped a guys pool cue. the Pool cue guy punched my friend in the stomach, we thought... as we were getting 86'd, my friend started complaining about how cold he was getting...Wha? in August? Looked down to see blood soaking through his shirt and into his pants and shoes, he was sloshing in blood, the guy hadnt punched him, he had stabbed him... Emergency room, police report, no apprehension, I think he's still paying for that..yep, no insurance. Saw two bums stab another bum downtown, and personally found and reported two dead bodies, one at rocky butte, and one downtown. didnt like any of it.
you can keep your UFC and pride....
Stiffler

Postby HessXXpress » Thu Dec 21, 2006 9:59 pm

yall want to see a dead body?.... you are comparing rules to no rules and prison style shanking. they are two different things. am i the only one here who likes all the adrenaline i can get my hands on? (surfing is not enough but is a large source so dont even go there). "shite hapens" and when it does people dont know what to do or how to handle it because they havent been exposed to enough "shite". it is real. embrace.. resistence is futile!
HessXXpress
duck diving fool

Postby Stiffler » Fri Dec 22, 2006 12:04 am

take up rock or ice climbing. Or mountaineering. I guarantee that'll get the old adrenaline going.
Stiffler

Postby HessXXpress » Fri Dec 22, 2006 1:40 am

it doesnt do anything for me unless im calling in a bull elk in september, then the mountains are entertaining. just walking up a hill is for lib's.
HessXXpress
duck diving fool

Postby Stiffler » Fri Dec 22, 2006 9:45 am

it doesnt do anything for me unless im calling in a bull elk in september, then the mountains are entertaining. just walking up a hill is for lib's.

Walk up a hill? You dont really see a lot of elk in these environments. Better you stay at home and watch people fight on tv, I think....
Stiffler

Postby 2tone » Fri Dec 22, 2006 9:49 am

guppy wrote:
thurgood jenkins wrote:I'm not a big fan of UFC it's kind of gay actually too much men wrestling around on the floor with their arms over eachother... Seems to be more of a boogy boarder thing... :lol:

no offence Gup.

Yeah, you know it... all us BBers train in gigitsu and mixed martial arts so don't even think about snaking us or we'll send you home in a body bag canadian bacon boy!!!

You don't look like you could handle rolling around on the floor with a woman let alone my gay @ss. :shock: :lol:

clean this mess up two tone...

somehow, My attention is stuck on the 'rolling around on the floor with my gay @ss' part of your post....

I'll bring the video cam!! :lol: Just you two don't have too much fun or I might get jealous........ along with half the gay @ss people on here... I wonder how many fagg count points the two of you would get for this one...
2tone

Postby The Betty » Fri Dec 22, 2006 10:22 am

Stiff is that last pic the climb near leavenworth, wa?
I forgot how fun that is.
The Betty

Postby Stiffler » Fri Dec 22, 2006 10:24 am

yep it is. that place is like disneyland for climbers.
Stiffler

Postby The Betty » Fri Dec 22, 2006 10:30 am

The icicle river, my old friend. If thats the spot Im thinking, It was my first climb. My Mtn rescue team used that area frequently for drill.

Hey thanks for reminding me of yet another thing Ill never do again.
The Betty

Postby Stiffler » Fri Dec 22, 2006 10:32 am

:(
Stiffler

Postby HessXXpress » Fri Dec 22, 2006 11:49 am

small potatoes. i see plenty of goats where i go and youd be amazed how high and rugged i found elk and bear. your just too busy staring at rocks all day second guessing every hold. climbings for arangatangs.
HessXXpress
duck diving fool

Postby Stiffler » Fri Dec 22, 2006 12:01 pm

uh, I think Im done with this conversation. Are you sure your name isnt Dennis Fynch Hatton? Good luck on next years draw tags.
Stiffler

Postby Gazsurf » Fri Dec 22, 2006 12:06 pm

Who is DFH?
"I disagree with these experts. Someone has got to stand up to experts."

Texas Board of Education member McLeroy rejecting science over creationism.
Gazsurf
the kook whisperer

Postby The Betty » Fri Dec 22, 2006 12:09 pm

Great. Say good bye to posts by stiffler for another month.
The Betty

PreviousNext

Return to Things That Don't Matter (What the OSP is really about)