Change font size   Print view

Chicks with tats

Yes, this is a surfpage, but many of us like to discuss non-surf related issues amongst fellow surfers. Here's the place to do it. Registration is required.

Moderators: wanty, Tex

girls with tats that cover a large area?

Poll ended at Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:54 pm

yeah
41%
no
59%

Total votes : 17

Postby qball » Mon Apr 09, 2007 6:45 pm

I don't think I've seen a woman naked who didn't have a tattoo since I was 15.

Do women who don't have tattoos have sex?

In my opinion, there is a line where tattoos go from sexy cool to creepy sign of psychotic issues. Depends on size, quality of art and visibility when wearing normal clothes.

I say this as someone with a largish tattoo on my back I love and married to a classy woman with two tattoos, one on her neck.
"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming -- 'WOW, what a ride!!!'"
qball
snowboarder know-it-all

Postby Sparky » Mon Apr 09, 2007 7:42 pm

qball wrote:Do women who don't have tattoos have sex?

Hmmm my wife has no tattoos. I will ask her if she ever has sex!

She said hell yes but not much since my surgery :evil:
Sparky
coast guard rescue float

Postby The Blonde » Mon Apr 09, 2007 10:10 pm

I have a couple tats and I dont remember the last time I had any sex.

I have decided not to get it at all. My momma gave me the 'just because you are the roughneck daughter of a bandito' lecture today. And she reminded me how many times Ive been stabbed with needles and cut on over the last year. Im over it.
The Blonde
Am I addicted to this?

Postby grizldoldfk » Mon Apr 09, 2007 11:05 pm

yeh.
scars are cooler than tattoos fer sure.
way cooler.

(but i'm going to a conference in the valley this week, and if i have time, i'm gonna get one or two.)

when i was starting my masters program, there was an ice breaker, and we were to go around asking this list of questions to the strangers and just as they called time i asked this girl if she had tattoos...it was on the list to ask...she wore wire rimmed glasses and looked pretty tame, and the room was settling down and i pressed it because she said she did...and just before the game was up she lifted the skirt a bit...then the waistband came down a bit, and the blouse up a little...there were dragons and butterfies and...wow...
i couldn't think of anything else but seeing her naked for the rest of the year.

but anyway.
your mom is right.
of course.
grizldoldfk
Last year's hot surfer

Postby wanty » Mon Apr 09, 2007 11:53 pm

tattoo on the lower back? might as well be a bullseye.
wanty
Site Admin

Postby The Blonde » Tue Apr 10, 2007 7:50 am

Old jokes. Was not going on the lower back. I wonder if they test lower back bullseye tats on monkeys.

I just got done proclaiming your hilarity. You better work a little harder then that jackazz...
The Blonde
Am I addicted to this?

Postby Wilbur Kookmeyer » Tue Apr 10, 2007 2:19 pm

Yeah the tramp stamp is played out and boring. Not too mention hideously prevelent.

Tippy..gonna mention you here because when I think of chicks with tats..you pop into mind.

Her stuff is tough and thoughtful. I would wager there is not one piece of flash on her body (though I hear she flashes..but that is another topic).

When it comes to women, the last thing I would want one to be, is lie every other woman.

Honestly J-Bett....if it was your bag..and in your heart...you would not even wonder what we thought.

But it's an interesting topic. At least I think it is.

It is kind of interesting how the social stigmatism of ink still stands, even after all these years of main stream exposure and encouragement. It is also interesting how the prevelence of tattoos has brought on another degree of stigmatism in that having ink can now bring accusations of being a poser, or hip, or trendy. Which in itself is the exact opposite of what tattoos in the American culture, at one time, was in defiance of.

I am still very much in love with the idea of one earning tattoo's the way certain cultures once had, and other, more tribal cultures, still practice.

Ink marking rights of passage for tribal members.

I am nearly 40, and there is still so much ink I want. I will never be one that gets massive coverings, though I will have complete sleeves and extensive back work done at some pointover the next few years.

My mom once asked what I would say if Wilburette wanted to get a tattoo.

I think my answer would be that if it were something she truly believed in, she would not be asking me about it.
Your electric car runs on coal. Think about it....
Wilbur Kookmeyer
full of bull kelp.

Postby smithgrind » Tue Apr 10, 2007 9:52 pm

I wouldn't get anything done on my back. I mean, what's the sense of having a tattoo you gotta see in a mirror?
smithgrind
greystoke

Postby Gazsurf » Tue Apr 10, 2007 9:55 pm

smithgrind wrote:I wouldn't get anything done on my back. I mean, what's the sense of having a tattoo you gotta see in a mirror?

I'm pretty sure it's for the benefit of the guy behind you, gives him something to look at. :roll:
"I disagree with these experts. Someone has got to stand up to experts."

Texas Board of Education member McLeroy rejecting science over creationism.
Gazsurf
the kook whisperer

Postby The Blonde » Tue Apr 10, 2007 10:00 pm

If your gonna ride his @ss, at least pull his hair.
The Blonde
Am I addicted to this?

Postby smithgrind » Tue Apr 10, 2007 10:14 pm

Hey, I'm not the one considering a back piece, jBlond, though the idea of tugging on Gzazzaaazaaza's mane gets my nipples hewitt! :P
smithgrind
greystoke

Postby Gazsurf » Tue Apr 10, 2007 10:17 pm

smithgrind wrote:nipples hewitt! :P

He's gonna be mad at you..............again.
"I disagree with these experts. Someone has got to stand up to experts."

Texas Board of Education member McLeroy rejecting science over creationism.
Gazsurf
the kook whisperer

Previous

Return to Things That Don't Matter (What the OSP is really about)