Change font size   Print view

Pardon?

Yes, this is a surfpage, but many of us like to discuss non-surf related issues amongst fellow surfers. Here's the place to do it. Registration is required.

Moderators: wanty, Tex

think he'll get a pardon?

yes
45%
no
55%

Total votes : 11

Pardon?

Postby gills » Tue Mar 06, 2007 6:36 pm

So Scooter got the smack down. You think he'll get the pardon?
gills

Postby Wilbur Kookmeyer » Tue Mar 06, 2007 6:41 pm

not that I care, but I feel a need to point out that when Clinton lied, nothing happened to him.

why should anything happen to this guy?

just a thought.
Your electric car runs on coal. Think about it....
Wilbur Kookmeyer
full of bull kelp.

Postby tail first drop » Tue Mar 06, 2007 7:20 pm

Wilbur Kookmeyer wrote:not that I care, but I feel a need to point out that when Clinton lied, nothing happened to him.

just a thought.

You forgot your sarcasm tag.

Or you know absolutely nothing about the Plame case and its ties to IWG, vis-a-vis the illegal occupation of Iraq.

Clinton has a helluva cock though.
Maybe you saw this and thought, "well, they all do it..."Image

(aside-not a Clinton fan, the DLC can blow me)
Last edited by tail first drop on Tue Mar 06, 2007 7:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
tail first drop

Postby gills » Tue Mar 06, 2007 7:24 pm

Wilbur Kookmeyer wrote:not that I care, but I feel a need to point out that when Clinton lied, nothing happened to him.

just a thought.

I'm not trying to do a dems/reps thing here, just wondering if you think he'll go to prison or not.
gills

Postby Gazsurf » Tue Mar 06, 2007 7:37 pm

Pardon all the way............fittingly a "get out of jail free card" ala Monopoly.........
"I disagree with these experts. Someone has got to stand up to experts."

Texas Board of Education member McLeroy rejecting science over creationism.
Gazsurf
the kook whisperer

Postby tail first drop » Tue Mar 06, 2007 7:40 pm

Marc Rich's lawyer will get a pardon on Dec. 25th, 2008.
Rich got his pardon from Clinton, his lawyer was good, really good.
His lawyer was Libby.
F*ck the DLC, f*ck this misadministration.

You may not want it to be about blue/red, dems vs. 'pukes but it is.
Go rea lgf, freerepublic, redstate, they will let you know, in no uncertain terms, Libby is a freakin' hero to them.

Not to Brewster Jennings of course.
tail first drop

Postby Fish » Tue Mar 06, 2007 7:42 pm

You're going to have to explain the case to me because I don't watch the news.
Fish
boogie boarders run ME over!

Postby Wilbur Kookmeyer » Tue Mar 06, 2007 8:53 pm

Actually know very little about it, and care even less.

You guys can have fun getting all stressed out about his crap, GW's crap, and this "illegal" war...and in the end...it won't make one bit of difference.

So have fun!
Wilbur Kookmeyer
full of bull kelp.

Postby Fish » Tue Mar 06, 2007 9:59 pm

Whatever biodiesel boy
Fish
boogie boarders run ME over!

Postby SooLoo » Wed Mar 07, 2007 1:50 am

No pardon. Even they aren't that stupid....
SooLoo

Postby tail first drop » Wed Mar 07, 2007 10:05 am

Wilbur Kookmeyer wrote:Actually know very little about it, and care even less.

You guys can have fun getting all stressed out about his crap, GW's crap, and this "illegal" war...and in the end...it won't make one bit of difference.

So have fun!

This is classic...
You comment on a case you "know very little about" and "care even less", mention Clintons cock (who wasnt convicted of a felony, he was impeached) and now you want me to believe "it wont make any difference" to put my best efforts forward in trying to end this occupation that is killing our soldiers and sucking our treasury dry.

WK, your apathy as an American is what got America in this situation. Thinking your voice doesnt count, thinking that any resistance offered up to PNAC/B*shco is all for naught. This is a representive Democracy (most know this, very few bother getting involved) and this political landscape and social and economic policies put in place by this government will, trust me, touch your life.
Your child owes this government 28,000 right now.
You are spending 1.3 million dollars an hour in Iraq.
(on what, I have no idea, street sweepers that can gather up body parts?)

Cheney orchestrated the outing of NOC Plame in an attempt to discredit Wilson who debunked the "16 words" in the SOTU speech, 2002, ie, Saddam seeking plutonium from Niger.
All of it relates to the lies of WMD's and intelligence cherry picking, via the WHIG.

So yeah, stay uninformed, pretend that what you dont understand doesnt affect you. I know better, you should too.
Till then, I suggest you stay out of discussions about politics.
http://www.democraticunderground.com
tail first drop

Postby Wilbur Kookmeyer » Wed Mar 07, 2007 12:37 pm

Thanks. that was way too easy though. :lol:
Wilbur Kookmeyer
full of bull kelp.

Postby clint jones » Wed Mar 07, 2007 2:20 pm

So Tail First Drop, I get tired of hearing from people that just complain, complain, complain. It's a Democracy, and the Democracy voted for Bush this time. Since then he's proved he's a weasel, cheat, and liar who illegally sent the military to Iraq. Now the polls show that the majority hates him. But there's nothing we can do about it. Am I wrong? Tell us what we can do about it. In reality, what can be done about it? I don't mean, dreamland bullsh!t. I mean in reality. Just complaining and getting angry doesn't do squat. It seems like anything would take years and he'd be out of office by that time anyway. Don't get all bitter, I'm serious. I stay informed, but truely believe there's nothing we can do.
clint jones
surfing improved my love life

Postby Down The Line » Wed Mar 07, 2007 2:52 pm

First of all morans, this war is not illegal. The congress voted on it, dumb @ss, and they violated 21 U.N. resolutions. Just the the facts. Deal with it.
triple hopped .
Down The Line
my board is in drydock

Postby tail first drop » Wed Mar 07, 2007 5:38 pm

Down The Line wrote:First of all morans, this war is not illegal. The congress voted on it, dumb @ss, and they violated 21 U.N. resolutions. Just the the facts. Deal with it.

Congress violated 21 resolutions?

Congress did not authorize the "war", they authorized "using military and diplomatic means to go after Al Qaeda, and "the parties responsible for 9/11", remember Osama?
B*shco used that pretext to then trump up and even lie to persuade Congress and the People to topple Saddam. (this is where Libby and Feith and WHIG come in...)
B*shco told the lie that Saddam and Osama were butt buddies...total fabrication, Saddam was secular as was Iraq....

Israel has violated 430 resolutions over the course of 12 years, should we f*ck them up too? (yeah, would love to but....)

"facts, deal with it..."

WTF do you know about facts? And the next time you want to call some one a dumb@ss, I suggest you dont. Especially when you havent a clue as to what you are talking about. Is this your bro? Freepers are famous for the atrocious spelling errors...
tail first drop

Next

Return to Things That Don't Matter (What the OSP is really about)