Change font size   Print view

Pardon?

Yes, this is a surfpage, but many of us like to discuss non-surf related issues amongst fellow surfers. Here's the place to do it. Registration is required.

Moderators: wanty, Tex

think he'll get a pardon?

yes
45%
no
55%

Total votes : 11

Postby gills » Wed Mar 07, 2007 5:44 pm

Hey Guys, keep it rated PG please-- no need to attack each other personally.

signed,

gills
vice moderator
off topic forum
Oregon Surf Page
Oregonsurf.com
gills

Postby tail first drop » Wed Mar 07, 2007 5:45 pm

clint jones wrote:So Tail First Drop, I get tired of hearing from people that just complain, complain, complain. It's a Democracy, and the Democracy voted for Bush this time. Since then he's proved he's a weasel, cheat, and liar who illegally sent the military to Iraq. Now the polls show that the majority hates him. But there's nothing we can do about it. Am I wrong? Tell us what we can do about it. In reality, what can be done about it? I don't mean, dreamland bullsh!t. I mean in reality. Just complaining and getting angry doesn't do squat. It seems like anything would take years and he'd be out of office by that time anyway. Don't get all bitter, I'm serious. I stay informed, but truely believe there's nothing we can do.

Now for the sensible guy.....

Contact your elected rep, from the locals on up, emails, ltte's, phone calls, it all adds up. Look at Gordon, he listened to the people of Oregon who elected him and has become much more informed and active in the efforts to shut down the occupation. This was a guy so far up B*shco's @ss he couldnt breathe.
But they need to get elected and stay elected, that means they have to listen to the majority of citizens who contact them.
Take WK, never says a word to his reps because he doesnt think he makes a difference.
Thats silly. He can, you can, we all do.
You can find contact info for any elected official and dont think for a minute they do not hear you.
Who do you think runs this government?
Them?
Nope, Us. Those who are involved and paying attention.
Every one else isnt even getting a kiss.
tail first drop

Postby Quagmeyer » Wed Mar 07, 2007 5:54 pm

Can they just go ahead and execute the whole administration, except for Condi, she's hot in an ugly sort of way... :lol:
Giggidy giggidy
Quagmeyer
surfing improved my love life

Postby Wilbur Kookmeyer » Wed Mar 07, 2007 6:48 pm

Hey TFD...take a joke for once. Then go **** yourself.

You think your opinion or input means a damn thing to anyone in this country other than yourself? Think again ******. All of your anger and hate and beligerence is going to equate to squat. The war WILL continue to it's end, whatever that is, Bush and Co. will NEVER go to jail, and George will finish his term.

Get a clue.

You do not know what I know, what I feel, or what cereal I eat in the morning. You know absolutely nothing about me.

Leave me out of your psuedo-intellectual-geo-politic-rhetorical-masterbation.

It was a joke you moran.

Not unlike your penis.
Your electric car runs on coal. Think about it....
Wilbur Kookmeyer
full of bull kelp.

Postby tail first drop » Wed Mar 07, 2007 8:20 pm

WK, nothing like getting taken to school, huh?

And to stand in front of me, you would piss yourself before you said anything so direspectful.

"Hey Guys, keep it rated PG please-- no need to attack each other personally."

Its all they have Gills, all they have.
tail first drop

Postby Wilbur Kookmeyer » Wed Mar 07, 2007 8:48 pm

tail first drop wrote:WK, nothing like getting taken to school, huh?

And to stand in front of me, you would piss yourself before you said anything so direspectful.

"Hey Guys, keep it rated PG please-- no need to attack each other personally."

Its all they have Gills, all they have.

First off you took me nowhere. Other than offering an insight that you have an awful lot to prove to the world, which any subpar psych student would tell you is a masking at best for the short comings you wrestle with within yourself. It's tough. I understand.

And secondly and MOST importantly....I never piss myself. What are you going to do? Beat me? Go ahead. It's been done before. But it will not change what I have to say. Kill me? Right. you better wake up to one fact real quick: There is nothing I would say behind the mask of anonymity that I would lack the fortitude to say in person.

I take that remark as an act of intimidation and a borderline threat. So here, i will let you in on a little secret...I am too stupid to fear another human being. I am too dumb to feel pain. And most importantly..I really don't give a flying f@#K.

You are taking this thread, and yourself, way too seriously.

I don't know what your malfunction is, but seek help for it elswhere.

Ps: any chance you and that asshat SharkBait are friends? Maybe you and your five buddies can vibe me sometime.
Wilbur Kookmeyer
full of bull kelp.

Postby Wilbur Kookmeyer » Wed Mar 07, 2007 9:12 pm

Hey TFD...I had to go back and look. Maybe..just maybe I was wrong in the way I was thinking I had posted in this thread. I mean, I can be wrong...stranger things have happened.

However...nope. Not wrong.

If you go back and read my first quip of a post you would read the words "not that I care" first and foremost. followed shortly in the second post that i really do not know anything about this case, and again...don't care.

so exactly what is the bug up your @ss about me?

that I don't care?

Or that I am just that much happier than you?

OH...I know what it is....man....why don't you just ask me to the prom sweetheart? You types are so bad at this.

ps: I'm flattered...but I don't ride switch..you understand I'm sure.
Wilbur Kookmeyer
full of bull kelp.

Postby tail first drop » Wed Mar 07, 2007 9:27 pm

Manic.
tail first drop

Postby Wilbur Kookmeyer » Wed Mar 07, 2007 9:30 pm

Panic.
Wilbur Kookmeyer
full of bull kelp.

Postby Fish » Thu Mar 08, 2007 12:53 am

When you contact your congressman/senator, your voice is equated to 100 people's opinions.

It adds up.

those rallies, they add up. Tough to make it to for a working person though, but they matter.

It's not easy to stay informed and takes a good bit of time out of your day everyday.

But it does matter when you complain, just complain to the right people. When you call them, it will be a student on the phone, and they will treat you with politeness no matter what your opinion is. No need to be nerved out about calling them. All ya gotta do is say "Hi, I"m so and so, and as a constituent of So and so, I would like him to vote against BOOSH!"

ha ha , had to stick that in there. Those folks on the phones know me, tell them I sent ya.

they do listen.

they have their numerical formulas to plug you into.
Fish
boogie boarders run ME over!

Postby Wilbur Kookmeyer » Thu Mar 08, 2007 5:31 am

I got $50 for the person who can find anywhere in my posts on this page where I say I am NOT invlolved or that I do not participate in our democracy.

Some of you are the dumbest smart people I have ever known.
Wilbur Kookmeyer
full of bull kelp.

Postby gills » Thu Mar 08, 2007 8:28 am

Quagmeyer wrote:except for Condi, she's hot in an ugly sort of way... :lol:

ewwwwwww!!!

you don't deserve 2tone if you believe Condi is hot..

ewwwwwww!!!
gills

Postby tail first drop » Thu Mar 08, 2007 8:29 am

Well, you said this....
"If you go back and read my first quip of a post you would read the words "not that I care" first and foremost. followed shortly in the second post that i really do not know anything about this case, and again...don't care."

Says you dont care, so now you say you are a serious American and a Patriot?

Face it, you said some stupid things, you have no "dog in the hunt" as it were, that and your fascination with my dick....
piece of work there pal, definately.
here, I will share this with you...

www.rockstarmommy.com

(why are there so many gay themed rants here? WTF?)
tail first drop

Postby Wilbur Kookmeyer » Thu Mar 08, 2007 8:40 am

Still never said anything about being uninvolved. Pal.

Oh...and not sure about the gay themed threads around here. I blame The Betty.
Wilbur Kookmeyer
full of bull kelp.

Postby Wilbur Kookmeyer » Thu Mar 08, 2007 8:43 am

tail first drop wrote:Face it, you said some stupid things,

And your point is......?

Forgot to add...

so now you say you are a serious American and a Patriot?

When did I ever say I was not?

Or is this the typical leftist myopic ideal that if someone does not agree with or join your particular slant, they are somehow less "Amercian" or involved than you?

Kind of like that whole idea where the leftys support freedom of religion and freedom of speech, as long as you are not a Christian and as long as you say what they agree with.

But that's a whole other argument right there.
Wilbur Kookmeyer
full of bull kelp.

PreviousNext

Return to Things That Don't Matter (What the OSP is really about)