Change font size   Print view

Sarah Palin

Yes, this is a surfpage, but many of us like to discuss non-surf related issues amongst fellow surfers. Here's the place to do it. Registration is required.

Moderators: wanty, Tex

Sarah Palin

Postby SooLoo » Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:40 am

TV just became watchable again. I would like to personally thank Fox "News" for bringing my favorite punching bag to the little screen!

"Well, let's see. There's ― of course in the great history of America there have been rulings that there's never going to be absolute consensus by every American, and there are those issues, again, like Roe v. Wade, where I believe are best held on a state level and addressed there. So, you know, going through the history of America, there would be others but ―" --Sarah Palin, unable to name a Supreme Court decision she disagreed with other than Roe vs. Wade, interview with Katie Couric, CBS News, Oct. 1, 2008

Tip of the iceberg my friends. What a Maverick!

"Who calls a shot like that? Who makes a decision like that? It's a disturbing trend." –Sarah Palin, pushing a conspiracy theory that "In God We Trust" had been moved to the edge of coins by the Obama administration (the change was made by the Bush administration in 2007 and was later reversed by Congress, before Obama took office), West Allis, Wisconsin, Nov. 6, 2009

Eat your heart out Beck, in 6 monhs no one will know your name.
SooLoo

Postby clint jones » Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:37 am

This is great news for comedians.

clint jones
surfing improved my love life

Postby smithgrind » Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:42 am

hot, hot , hot, milf, milf, milf.
smithgrind
greystoke

Postby Gazsurf » Tue Jan 12, 2010 12:23 pm

Maybe her first interview will be with Chuck Norris, defender of the nation at large and he can expound on this gem, you guys do know about this secret vault in New York city riiiiight??????

I have no doubt that Interpol will become Obama’s secret vault for terrorists’ criminal records and evidence—and whatever else he and his Cabinet want to place in there,” Norris concludes. It is, he adds, “just one more example of the way your federal government has got the backs of those who are attacking our country, abandoning our Constitution and dissolving America’s sovereignty.”
"I disagree with these experts. Someone has got to stand up to experts."

Texas Board of Education member McLeroy rejecting science over creationism.
Gazsurf
the kook whisperer

Postby bluesilver » Tue Jan 12, 2010 1:37 pm

just when you thought fox news might emerge as a contender with valid information.

Also, this (palin going to Fox) is heavily backed by the Christian watchgroups/extremeists. That alone is enough to change the channel.
When you know, you know; you know?
bluesilver
roach coach devotee

Postby erzats » Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:16 pm

Absolutely brilliant move by fox from a money making standpoint. Although it doesn't rule out a run for president in 2012, it makes it less likely, which is relieving to me. To the people of Alaska that may have been Palin supporters, this would be a major let-down. "Sorry, I couldn't do my work there I had to go make millions on TV. No time for your issues. Bye now."

To all the conservatives out there, you better start finding some more credible voices for your various parties. If all you have is Fox, Palin, Hannity, Limbaugh, etc. you are never getting back in power. Unless Newt pulls a card out of his sleeve.
erzats
core!

Postby Ceedog » Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:26 pm

Palin's a distraction. I know people like to joke her cause its so easy, but c'mon. She's just a red herring meant to keep us from talking about the million other important things going on right now.
Carbon credits, brought to you by Enron. PM for quotes.
Ceedog
Jetsam

Postby erzats » Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:24 am

that's why she's perfect for fox news. I'm sure half or more of the TV watching democrats will tune in just to watch the senseless carnage that will unfold at her every word. All of Fox news and any other major cable news network is a distraction from the stuff one should care about.
erzats
core!

Postby pra_ggresion » Wed Jan 13, 2010 12:50 pm

If all you have is Fox, Palin, Hannity, Limbaugh, etc. you are never getting back in power.

Don't underestimate the masses of morons in the general population. Bush was just the beggining.
Potato salad or die!
pra_ggresion
I post better than I surf

Postby Wilbur Kookmeyer » Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:12 pm

pra_ggresion wrote:
If all you have is Fox, Palin, Hannity, Limbaugh, etc. you are never getting back in power.

Don't underestimate the masses of morons in the general population. Bush was just the beggining.

yes...culminating to a great crescendo with Obama and the passing of 66&67.

now back to topic...

So freakin' hot....
Your electric car runs on coal. Think about it....
Wilbur Kookmeyer
full of bull kelp.

Postby Doc » Thu Jan 14, 2010 10:04 am

She's no Rhona Mitra...

Doc
"If you don't surf...don't start".
Doc
surf expert............ just add wax

Postby SooLoo » Thu Jan 14, 2010 3:56 pm

Haven't you used that one before Doc?
SooLoo

Postby scubetubeular » Thu Jan 14, 2010 4:37 pm

NOT HOT at all IMO.
Unless you just want to hate F&k her.
Then I would suggest a two by four instead of your fist.

Carry on. . .
scubetubeular
over the falls, a way of life

Postby bluesilver » Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:24 pm

She's good looking for middle age or whatever she is now. I just think she'd be annoying as hell to listen to at the dinner table. Then again, most politicials would be.
When you know, you know; you know?
bluesilver
roach coach devotee

Postby Nash » Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:24 pm

I'm with Scube on this...she is not hot.
Nash
surfing improved my love life

Next

Return to Things That Don't Matter (What the OSP is really about)