Change font size   Print view

I've held my toungue until it has almost bled....

This forum is for SURF topics such as localism and rants that are usually negative in nature. If you're a baby, complainer, or generally think you're right and everyone else is wrong this is the place for you. PLEASE NOTE, all forum rules still apply, but just a little more liberally enforced. Registration is required.

Moderators: wanty, Wilbur Kookmeyer

Re: I've held my toungue until it has almost bled....

Postby bluesilver » Tue May 25, 2010 8:44 am

Was watching John Stewart this morning.
He was showing clips of Glenn Beck from various episodes comparing even the smallest, dumbest stuff Obama does to Nazi Germany and how Obama is a Nazi.
Then it goes to a clip where he is screaming about how all the dumb people are comparing the new Arizona law to Nazi Germany and how it just makes no sense. "So you're comparing the murder of millions of Jews to the State of Arizona protecting our borders?"
It was entertaining. And a great example of an idiot who cannot get over his own ego to get his fact straight.
When you know, you know; you know?
bluesilver
roach coach devotee

Postby pra_ggresion » Tue May 25, 2010 9:00 am

Nobody would believe him if he did that.
Potato salad or die!
pra_ggresion
I post better than I surf

Postby Sparky » Mon Nov 15, 2010 3:44 pm

Wilbur Kookmeyer wrote:...but I am going to bite through my cheek any moment now....

So what am I missing here?

Now that made me laugh out loud for real, Dave hold his tongue, yeah right.

Politics suck no matter what side you look at "Wilbur"
Love many, trust few, do harm to none!
Sparky
coast guard rescue float

Postby McDing » Sun May 29, 2011 10:03 am

3700 various companies shared 38 Billion in stimulus money. Of those 3700 several owed a total of 785 Million in back taxes. Thirteen are still under inverstigation. Student loan debt has eclipsed credit card debt reaching the Trillion dollar mark. Universities lobby Congress to get the dollor amount that can be borrowed by a student raised every year. The Universities then in turn raise tuition and fees. Banks and lenders make more on default loans ( up to 21%) than they do on the ones that are payed off because of our govts. guarantee. The housing bubble all over again (ie Fannie and Freddie) since they took over the student loan program. Twenty-eight percent of all US foreign aid goes to Moslem countries who if the truth were known hate the US. We just forgave one Billion dollars in debt owed by Egypt this past week. So the current administration inherits two perfectly stupid wars. Starts a surge in Afghanistan and joins NATO in a third war in Libya. We have Black OPS and CIA on the ground in Yemen and who knows where else. Substanial numbers of troops and bases in over 150 countries worldwide. So what does the Right do? Propose a budget that reworks and cuts Medicare. We could bring home fifty thousand troops from Japan, another thirty thousand or whatever it is from Germany and make medicare solvent. No mention of that in the Ryan budget. It's not a Right or Left thing. In fact; It's the Right Wing and the Left Wing of the Same Bird; Big Govt. For all of you who forgot how political I can be.
McDing
Am I addicted to this?

Postby Doc » Sun May 29, 2011 7:27 pm

I had not forgotten...
But that was a cogent and balanced fyi...
Thanks.

Doc
"If you don't surf...don't start".
Doc
surf expert............ just add wax

Postby Wilbur Kookmeyer » Sun May 29, 2011 8:43 pm

McDing wrote: It's not a Right or Left thing. In fact; It's the Right Wing and the Left Wing of the Same Bird; Big Govt.

The smarest thing ever written in these pages. Ever.
Well...I am sure I have written something smarter...however...that is pretty effing smart....
Your electric car runs on coal. Think about it....
Wilbur Kookmeyer
full of bull kelp.

Postby McDing » Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:14 pm

Here's more;---------------Nancy Pelosi's personnal wealth has grown at a rate of 62% over the last YEAR. Please note; not ten years. But rather the past single year ie. 2010 thru 2011. And a question;----------- Who is Dianne Feinstein's husband???
McDing
Am I addicted to this?

Postby bluesilver » Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:46 am

Anyone that voted for Bush Jr is personally responsible for 9/11 and every terrorist attack agains the USA after. If you voted for him twice, you should be held as a terrorist of the United States.
When you know, you know; you know?
bluesilver
roach coach devotee

Previous

Return to Haters, Ranters & Whiners