Change font size   Print view

otter pop's getting psyched!

This forum is all about the family and the upcoming generation of Oregon surfers.

Moderator: Tex

otter pop's getting psyched!

Postby grizldoldfk » Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:18 pm

little brother's five now and big boy is seven. little man's gonna be sporting a fresh new suit and i expect both to log serious water time, even with the onshore wind and pushy swell. i want my boys to be the best surfers out there. [b]the best surfer is the one having the most fun. [/b]so i hope you're all bringing your little offspring and making them get their tootsies wet. it's gonna be sick.
grizldoldfk
Last year's hot surfer

Re: otter pop's getting psyched!

Postby nm » Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:32 am

I'm sure it will be a blast! The V-man will be @ a swim meet (starting tomorrow)....prepping for long course state in a month. :D

Good luck to the boys!!
nm
somebody call my lawyer

Postby Dano » Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:02 pm

Griz...how was it? We were gonna hit it up but lack of a camp spot and rain in the forecast kept us away. Had a bunch of friends there though. Hope your boys were ripping and having fun.

I got a 4 and 6 year old who are frothing to get on the surfing (both got over40 days on the mountain this winter and were ripping so now its time to translate that to the surf). You out there most weekends? Well be around between Newport and points south most weekends of the summer. Look for a guy with Maui Built stickers all over his truck and a couple of groms with long red/blonde hair...

Aloha!
humbled!
Dano
leashless is no way to go through life

Postby grizldoldfk » Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:51 am

yeah-the rain was a bummer for sure and we all wanted to quit right away. but the boys stuck it out and surfrider hooked them up with tons of loot. we all had a great time. big ups to surfrider and the local sponsors. the boys are psyched!
(next year-if it's raining-we're gonna kick down for a hotel)
dano-i'll say whatup if i see you in our neck of the woods. that's alot of snow time for your kids so i bet they'll be killing it right away. good papa!
@NM Go V-Man!!!
grizldoldfk
Last year's hot surfer

Postby Dano » Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:00 am

Griz.... what part of the coast is your "neck of the woods"..... sorry I dont remember. It's been a while. Aloha!
humbled!
Dano
leashless is no way to go through life

Return to The Next Generation