Change font size   Print view

Issues of Localism

This forum is for SURF topics such as localism and rants that are usually negative in nature. If you're a baby, complainer, or generally think you're right and everyone else is wrong this is the place for you. PLEASE NOTE, all forum rules still apply, but just a little more liberally enforced. Registration is required.

Moderators: wanty, Wilbur Kookmeyer

have you personally experienced localism against you?

Poll ended at Sun Dec 18, 2005 6:37 pm

No
50%
yes
50%

Total votes : 14

Postby Fish » Tue Dec 13, 2005 11:19 pm

Ever heard the term beer muscles? Cars and guns do the same for pu$$ies.

Media inflated paranoia.

xxbluexx, you from Detroit or what?

I think you people are all on dope. - M. Hand

Wilbur! That was you you fukker! Man, I got 3 stitches. You better watch your back now that I got my muscles on. beeotch!

rat tat tat, rat tat tat
Fish

Postby SooLoo » Thu Dec 15, 2005 2:18 pm

:lol: man you gun toters are an easy target. :roll: What's it like to live in fear? Gotta suck. A gun at the beach? Only in America! You never know when one of those cagey Muslims might drop in on your wave or beach blanket and bust a Jihad on your a$$! :D :D :D

P.S. this was ment to offend gun carring beach goers only. Not our brave men and women fighting for our country........well unless they are packing at short sands.
SooLoo

Postby Wilbur Kookmeyer » Thu Dec 15, 2005 2:29 pm

I'm always packin' at Shorty's...hell...i am packin' everywhere I go. Seriously...next time any of you are around me...check out my bulbous crotch.
Your electric car runs on coal. Think about it....
Wilbur Kookmeyer
full of bull kelp.

Postby Bison » Thu Dec 15, 2005 4:42 pm

Will,
I'm pretty sure they weren't talking about fudge packing...
no weak heart shall prosper
Bison
snowboarder know-it-all

Postby jammert » Thu Dec 15, 2005 6:25 pm

So my friend had some local seaside f'erschuck rocks at him while he was paddling out at the cove.If they ever do this to me i will calmly walk over to their parlking lot and smash their windows and head's in.Most of the guy's i meet down there are cool but,there are a few of the stupid stoner crew who think they are all time pros.F those chimp's it will never stop me from going out.........
jammert
Mermaided

Postby XBlueSilverX » Thu Dec 15, 2005 6:57 pm

foulpete wrote:
XBlueSilverX wrote: i've had guns pulled on me and i've had friends threaten suicide by gun.

i'm not anti-gun but that is the weakest pro gun argument i have ever heard.

it's the point that i've known the good and bad and still support concealed carry
The problem with real life? There's no danger music..
XBlueSilverX
flinches for foamies

Postby XBlueSilverX » Thu Dec 15, 2005 7:01 pm

jammert wrote:So my friend had some local seaside f'erschuck rocks at him while he was paddling out at the cove.If they ever do this to me i will calmly walk over to their parlking lot and smash their windows and head's in.Most of the guy's i meet down there are cool but,there are a few of the stupid stoner crew who think they are all time pros.F those chimp's it will never stop me from going out.........

one other thing i have in my truck is a knife/glass breaker combo i use when i'm firefighting.

the glass breaking mechanism is built into the knife and is spring loaded.. i press it to any window, push a button, spring releases and the whole window shatters into thousands of pieces.. might work great in a parking lot as i stroll by an a holes car
The problem with real life? There's no danger music..
XBlueSilverX
flinches for foamies

Postby lappis89 » Thu Dec 15, 2005 10:03 pm

anybody else remember that day at the parking lot in seaside, about year ago, when i guy pulled out a gun cause some locals were threatening him? that sh!t was intense
"We'll get him when he comes back in!" . . . .
"He's not coming back."
lappis89
Am I addicted to this?

Postby eastside » Thu Dec 15, 2005 11:05 pm

I got punched in the face/ear at OTTER ROCK about a month or two ago. It was dusk and there was my buddy and I and two other guys. They started grumbling about us getting in the way and talking shite. On one wave I paddled up the face rather close to the other surfer as he dropped in. He started bit<hing about getting in the way, etc. etc. I told him to eat it and chill out cuz the waves sucked anyways. The next wave it was opposite. He was really close to me as I dropped in. As I passed, just standing up, he sat up on his board and threw the punch. I yelled what the "f" becasue my ear was bleeding and he paddled towards me. He was all wild eyed, yelling about how I tried to "spear" him and wanted to go to the beach, but I was not into fighting over 2 foot sharty closeouts. They tried to talk to us about "ettiquette" and some other bs about being locals and to go home. The only problem was they were massive kooks. They could even drop in or hit the lip, much less do an air. I've been surfing for 10 years and have full confidence in my surfing abilities and knowledge of the water and it's rules. So, to the kook who hit me (if you see this), if I ever see you surfing again, my hawaii a$$ is gonna drop your kook a$$ to the sand, then go get pitted. Aloha!!!
turn em. burn em. drop in.
eastside
Hawaii big surf veterinarian

Postby Bison » Fri Dec 16, 2005 9:58 am

where's the Lanikai love?
Bison
snowboarder know-it-all

Postby eastside » Fri Dec 16, 2005 10:30 am

The Lanikai love is alive and well, i've just never had something so ridiculous happen to me, even in Hawaii. Fighting over waves (esp. otter rock), c'mon now, I can't really think of anything more pointless and stupid.
eastside

Postby pro moe » Fri Dec 16, 2005 11:21 am

it left 30 years ago when they blocked the parking at the point
pro moe
duck diving fool

Postby Bison » Fri Dec 16, 2005 2:17 pm

easty,
going back for the break? Flat Is. X-mass morning?
Bison
snowboarder know-it-all

Postby eastside » Fri Dec 16, 2005 2:49 pm

yep, i'm back right now. gonna hit base tomorrow on the BIG north swell, it's showing already. Flat Is. is definately a go xmas morn. I'll see you out there.
eastside

Postby Bison » Fri Dec 16, 2005 3:34 pm

I wish, I gotta be in Colorado this year, Kathryn and Luke outta be there though.
Bison
snowboarder know-it-all

PreviousNext

Return to Haters, Ranters & Whiners