Change font size   Print view

Answers

Yes, this is a surfpage, but many of us like to discuss non-surf related issues amongst fellow surfers. Here's the place to do it. Registration is required.

Moderators: wanty, Tex

Has this been helpfull to you?

Good to know
64%
Do not care
36%

Total votes : 11

Answers

Postby Seaweeder » Mon Dec 11, 2006 11:52 am

Last edited by Seaweeder on Mon Dec 11, 2006 4:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Seaweeder
Mermaided

Postby estimated eyes » Mon Dec 11, 2006 12:13 pm

what did he do? specifically
Well, I'm sure I'd feel much worse if I weren't under such heavy sedation. - David St. Hubbins
estimated eyes
cross stepping..... stumble bum

Postby The Betty » Mon Dec 11, 2006 12:25 pm

Who f*cking cares?

I use illegal drugs on a regualar basis. Ive stolen gas. Ive taken a bribe from a law enforcement officer. I have never hit any one in a surf related fight but I have snapped a few fins off of a few cocksuckers boards.

So what.
We all have a history we may want to keep to our selves.
Even if it is well known to some, why the sh*t is it your job to make it every one else' knowledge?

You are an idiot.
The Betty

Postby brdsurf » Mon Dec 11, 2006 12:35 pm

Betty,
smoking dope, stealing gas, taking bribes are all non violent offenses. A huge difference.
Its good its out there.
Would you want your kids around someone with a history of violence issues?
"I have to overcome that safety mechanism that wants to rise up in me and to keep me from doing something that could kill me."
"Everything’s okay until it isn’t."
brdsurf
straight.......like a boomerang

Postby The Betty » Mon Dec 11, 2006 12:37 pm

How are my children in any way related to this issue.

Do you want the sh*ttiest things you have done reviewed by the OSP?

Oh thats right......old news. Maybe we can revisit those issues?
The Betty

Postby estimated eyes » Mon Dec 11, 2006 12:43 pm

The Betty wrote:Who f*cking cares?

I use illegal drugs on a regualar basis. Ive stolen gas. Ive taken a bribe from a law enforcement officer. I have never hit any one in a surf related fight but I have snapped a few fins off of a few cocksuckers boards.

So what.
We all have a history we may want to keep to our selves.
Even if it is well known to some, why the sh*t is it your job to make it every one else' knowledge?

You are an idiot.

you have a kid, wouldn't you want to know if there was a child molester living a few houses down from yours? or a rapist next door, or an ax murderer across the street or......
Well, I'm sure I'd feel much worse if I weren't under such heavy sedation. - David St. Hubbins
estimated eyes

Postby Seaweeder » Mon Dec 11, 2006 12:51 pm

Last edited by Seaweeder on Mon Dec 11, 2006 4:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Seaweeder
Mermaided

Postby The Betty » Mon Dec 11, 2006 12:51 pm

I still dont get how my children's well being and my desire for them to be safe has anything to do with some grumpy bastard who lays people out for dropping in on him?

And the point of my question is to understand why it is the business of Brd to pin point when the targeted person is not available to defend themself.

At least when Brd got called out for being a dickhead he was around to let us all know why.

EE, you rarely know what the f*ck you are talking about in relevance to anything said on this forum and today is not working out well for you either.
The Betty

Postby The Betty » Mon Dec 11, 2006 12:54 pm

Seaweeder wrote:
Some have asked about it in other threads.

The only other person I saw mention it was brdsrf. Irony?
The Betty

Postby Wilbur Kookmeyer » Mon Dec 11, 2006 1:00 pm

brdsurf wrote:Would you want your kids around someone with a history of violence issues?

Mine already is.

I'm with Betts on this one.
Your electric car runs on coal. Think about it....
Wilbur Kookmeyer
full of bull kelp.

Postby brdsurf » Mon Dec 11, 2006 1:00 pm

Betty,
I have had friends involved in incidents with this guy. Its not about things that happen in the lineup.
Some of it goes back to issues regarding phone calls to peoples homes and making threats. Hiding in the bushes and jumping people as they go to their cars after checking the surf.
As far as your children go, I guess my point was someday they will grow up and should be able to take care of themselves, but for now you need to equip them with the ideas to plant those seeds.
If you have a dog in the neighborhood that has attacked people walking by wouldnt you at least mention to you child to watch out for it? Maybe it hasnt done it for some time, but if it has done it many times before it would still make you a bit leary wouldnt it? Wouldnt you tell your friends to also watch out for it?

I hadnt seen this guy for maybe 6 years. One day he comes up to me on the beach after getting out of a heat in a contest and says he will kick my @ss, all because he thinks I am a homo. Fair enough. He has the right to express his thoughts. But what in 6 years crossed his mind to bother him to drive 45 minutes just to start shite?
"I have to overcome that safety mechanism that wants to rise up in me and to keep me from doing something that could kill me."
brdsurf

Postby estimated eyes » Mon Dec 11, 2006 1:02 pm

The Betty wrote:some grumpy bastard who lays people out for dropping in on him?

did you even read the first post?

has a history and criminal record in which fellow surfers have been attacked in and out of the water and freinds and family harrassed both at work and at home.

thanks for the kind words betty. you are truely an inspiration to us all.
estimated eyes

Postby The Betty » Mon Dec 11, 2006 1:03 pm

Like I said, you dont have the cleanest history as far as surf related assholeness is concerned your self? Am I wrong?

Yeah? No?
The Betty

Postby brdsurf » Mon Dec 11, 2006 1:06 pm

Betty, if you look at the threads where I hint at some of this crap some times people have asked what has happened? Wilburs thread Oregon for example as well as some of the threads with the Nelscott thing.

I didnt want to get it drug out of me as to my involvement with the guy. It hasnt been good even though I rarely have seen him from 90-2002. Only in court and each time he has been on the defense.
He went away for sometime to Baja I believe and most of us had hoped that he would come back more mellow and there would be no problems. He is easy to get along with at times and can be open and friendly. But what are the things that tick him off? Only he knows.
brdsurf

Postby The Betty » Mon Dec 11, 2006 1:08 pm

Why you no answer me question?
The Betty

Next

Return to Things That Don't Matter (What the OSP is really about)